Chapter 32

'But if you kill Jack.. I die too. I'm willing to do that. Just please do it soon. I'm begging you.'

Your heart sank. Despite the bright colour on his attire his mind was as dark of the inky stripes on the monochrome counterpart. As if he was a scared and lonely child.

"I-I can't allow Jack to go on.." His voice had broken into a meek sob. It caused you to wince. "I don't want to live if all I'll ever do is be a reminder or pain to everyone. I don't want to be this way!"

Tears welled in the corners of your eyes causing you to attempt to blink then away. Never more have you wanted to comfort anyone.

'Please don't say that!' You say but not aloud of course. 'I would live as long as I can to allow your life. Jack or not you're much more important than you think.'

The echo of the faint sniffs was all you could hear. 'I couldn't let you-'

'You're not going anywhere.'

'Y.n.' He sobbed further more.

"Y.n?"

You looked up at Tom. His white eyes were fixed on you.

"Your thoughts are not as private as you think." His often sophisticated voice had kept its tone. Only a little more disheartened.

"I-I'm.."

He stopped you in your tracks. He was inches in front of you until he gripped your arms and engulfed you in a hug. Your heavy skull rested on him shoulder in an attempt for comfort and to silence your cries. Neither had worked but the comfort was from his heart.

"It will be okay."

"No it won't! It's never okay! Everything's happening so fast and my life is still falling apart! Brandon is still dead, I'm still missing! I have a family at home worrying to shit about me and the only ones who care about me atm is you guys and I'm causing too much trouble." You sobbed.

"I don't believe in everything ends okay. But trust me when I say this. I know things will be okay because we have the best people by our side. Brandon is never coming back and your parents are good people who are probably heart broken but for them. For us. For yourself. You need to stay strong and fight with us or it'll all just get worse."

You nodded into his now damp shoulder. Tears still raining onto him not that he minded.

In Tom's eyes he felt as though he was normal. Human. Acting in a brotherly  manner had caused him to see you as a sad and scared little sister. It angered him. But you mattered more than his emotions.

His grip tightened on you slightly, causing your balance to be sturdy. "We have got to hurry."

---

Wounds, slashed, stabs and blood covered the few left in the room. Hours had past and the fighting never stopped. Jack was furious to say the least and his enemies hurt a tad bit more. They thrive off killing buy hurting their family? It causes punches to be much more harder and puncture wounds to be that much deeper. Muscle and flesh had tore into sections and wholes. Bite marks covered their body.

"I can't believe I let you assholes distract me!" Jack yelled to the top of his lungs.

"She deserves better than a sick perverted fuck like you." Rose growled back at the killer she has attached multiple times that night.

"She deserved a better friend who never abandoned her too."

"Y-you claim to love her, Jack. Love isn't forced it's won." Rou added her voice was much different to her usually happy and bubble spirit. Fear ran in her tongue.

"I'm pretty sure she loves who you were more than who you are now. The gentleman you put in her head. He'll straighten her out after the damage you've caused." Rose started. Her body was weak but her spirit was strong. That was something which had got the better of her. Her once tanned skin stained a crimson red matching her beautiful Ariel like locks. But she was no princess.

"Do you even know where she is?" He spat. He reached for the girl and catching her neck as he pushed her against the wall causing the brick to crack from the impact. His sweaty paws gripped tighter causing her to gasp as he prodded her damaged side. Slowly drawing blood as his claw dug into the skin.

"FUCK NO!" Roulette screamed like a banshee as she dived onto LJ's back and hit his head with her rusty nail invested baseball bat. Fresh blood stains painted the once glossy wood. Jack soon fell to the floor flattening Rou in the process.

"You okay?" Raven rushed to Rose's aid.

"Fine. You found Y.n and Tom yet?"

She nodded "Tom's place. She's getting emotional. Let's fix ourselves up and go. She wouldn't want to see the sight." Raven wrapped an arm around Rose before placing her in the now only chair in the room. The pieces of its pair scattered in wooden and metal shreds.

Rou pushed the zebra clothed clown aside. His unconscious body toppling onto the harsh cold floor with a slap.

"Man I hate this guy."

-/-/-/-/-/-/

Another chapter for my darling readers! We have hit 25K people!! I'm so thankful for you all!! Every last one of you!!

I know this is really weird sounding but I've been dying to create a sort of wattpad friendship writer group thing but you can't make a group I don't think ;-; I've always dreamed of having a writers group I'm weird. But any suggestions on what to do?

Also guys! I want you to share your amazing writing pieces with each other including myself!! Stewart's army style!! XD