Chapter 17

Word of warning guys this isn't as well structured/ descriptive I was late on schedule but fear not I will be editing later.

--------

Brandons P.O.V

I pulled the spliff from my mouth and exhaled. Holy shit it was relaxing. My casted hand laid on a cushion on my bed. My phone was held in it.

"F-fuck me." I coughed.

My eyes closed as I sighed at loud before jumping when my phone rang. Callum on the other end.

"Hey bro." I say as I answer my phone putting it on speaker. "This is the best shit."

"I told you I got 'chu." Callum laughed through the end of the phone. "Just what you needed, ain't it?"

"Fuck yeah."

"So your little prinny would hate to see you smoking this?"

"Nah she's cool with it."

"Damn." Callum had obviously smoked the same I had.

"Cal, I know I'm high right now but isn't she just a fucking love?"

I heard laughter "oh shit."

"What?"

"Yo' either a gay faggot or you wanna smash so hard." He coughed as he laughed.

"You're such a fucking twat."

"Yeah but shhhh." He dragged on the shhhhh for a bit too long.

"So what did you call me up for?" I took a puff from my joint and exhale deeply.

"Oh yeah, shit man. Y'know you' gurl?" He coughed "she's hiding somethin' man."

"Dude we're tripping balls." I say "I gotta go."

"Laters G."

I used my thumb to hang up. I leaned back and looked at the ceiling with a sigh. Man, it was good to be back.

My phone vibrated in my hand moments after. It was Y.n. Didn't she lose her phone?

"Hey, Brandon. Just wanted to see if you were okay. Text if you need anything."

"Cheers babe." I responded with.

"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you." Was her instant reply.

"No kidding."

I smoked the joint and put it out in my ash tray. Looking around and world started to spin.

"You shouldn't have done that."

What the fuck?

I heard the deafening sound of creaking wooden steps. My head spun. I heard a dripping noise and fell back in my chair. The lights went off. Even as high as I was I knew that wasn't fucking normal.

Before I knew it I was out cold.

---

"So, Y.n." Your mother began over the dinner table.

"Yes, mother?"

"I've noticed you've spent less time on your phone recently."

You gulped "I have left it somewhere. I just can't remember where."

Your mother looked at you, raising s brow. "Y.n, if the bullying is starting up again.."

"No, it's not." You say eating some of your food.

"Okay, good."

The room fell silent, apart from the forks on plates, picking up and putting down glasses and the tapping of your father's foot. He always did it when he was nervous and your mother always told you to ignore it.

"You know you can tell us anything." Your father added.

"Yeah, Dad." You smile gratefully which he nodded to.

The meal ended shortly after. Your mother talked to your father about the occurring politics which was on every news channel. You didn't add to the conversation.

"I never wanted to take my own life as much as I did at that dinner table." Jack cackled to himself and pulled out your phone from his pocket.

"Wait, Jack?"

You raised a brow and looked at the small device in the homunculus like hand.

"I have people by me, Y.n." He giggled creepily "besides you're not having it back just yet."

He looked down at the screen. A bigger grin on his face as what seemed to be messages came up onto the phone.

"Seems like Link fucker has done what I had asked. His long, slimy tongue licked his blood stained lips.

"Sounds good."

"Yes.." He smirked then burst out in a fit of laughter, he even fell on the floor with a gigantic thud.

You looked at him then picked up a notepad and pen.

"I-I..." He couldn't form his words. Before he could finish he was gone. Not in your head or room. In fact his gloomy, terrifying presence was gone. It struck you like lightening as you felt free, in the first time in a very long time.

Peace, finally.

---------

Hey guys, sorry for the late updates I've been fucked so hard with these tests but yay (sarcasm intended.) I'm going to be re-updating my Jeff X reader. So yaa. Hope you enjoyed and I love you all thanks for the support (4.15k reads holy shit!!!!!!)