Chapter 23

"Y.n, I know you're lying to me." She finally said. "I have Bulldogs at home and they don't bite as bad as that. So tell me the truth. What actually happened to you?"

You look at her, with your shining e.c beauties. Your tongue ready to hiss another lie, preferably a more realistic one. But you were trapped.

"Just that, I swear."

She looked at you, her eyes leeched to you with a sharp, piercing gaze. You looked back, not daring to look in another direction or act as if you had something to hide. You grown so good at lying that it was a natural habit, almost as if it were second nature to you.

"Fine."

"I must go." You say slowly as you gently raise your weight to your feet. "I'm expected there very shortly." You give a slight nod before smiling and walking away.

"I can drive you, Y.n."

"She's just be there." You say pointing to a house. "Besides I don't want to ruin your car."

Your smile smirked a thousand lies. Even if the house was Lucy's she had no idea of the event which had happened. Much to the councillors disgust and disbelief in her good nature, she allowed your blood covered body to stumble at the house.

She watched with caution as you pondered to household of the dark haired mystery known as Lucy. Your light taps on the patterned glass echoed throughout the house followed by a bunch of howls and barks. Claws scratched the door and appeared, causing you to jump back.

"Enough you fucking cunts!"

The voice of your new be found friend soon led to her opening the door, the collar of each husky in her hand.

"Get in, quick." She said pulling back the fluffy overexcited wolf like creatures. You did as she asked and shown her her blood stained clothes.

"Quickly go to the kitchen, there's a myth about these which I don't think you'll like to find out if it's true."

You scrambled to the kitchen, starting to become dizzy from the blood loss.

"LEWNNA! ROXY! SHUT UP!!"

The teen huffed as she entered the kitchen. Fur covered her once purple hoodie.

"What the fuck happened to you?"

"Bitten."

She pulled away the pieces of cloth. "Oh yeah. Hang on I'll get what I need."

She left for a few moments before returning with a first aid kit and a bottle of vodka.

"This won't kill you but it won't tickle you either."

She said as she clicked open the plastic casing and moved the the clear alcoholic liquid unscrewing it's metallic red lid before taking a mouthful. "Now you."

You looked at her, not believing that alcohol would do much help. But her eyes were screaming in worry and order unlike her calm facial expressions.

The taste was unsettling, disgusting even. Your face scrunched at its flavour making Lucy's serious, emotionless lips crack into a small grin.

"Use this."

She handed over a black blindfold to you, it was originally a sleeping mask as the words 'sweet dreams' were sewn in pastel pink. You raised a brow questioning this.

She sighed "if you see it'll hurt more and I can't have you jumping when I'm working."

You nodded and one handedly placed it on. Your vision was as dark as your dreams.

"So how did this happen?"

"Jack, he was being very clingy today. Very annoying. He said something and." You paused taking a deep breath as a stabbing sensation in your shoulder, making you wince. "A-and I said bite me. So he did.."

"Open your mouth."

You obliged. More of the clear liquid entered your body.

"Thought Jack was just a stalker."

Time froze around you. The numbness ran through you.

"I had no idea you let him in."

Your eyes squeezed tightly shut. Your breathing hitched as she sewn your mangled shoulder.

"I-I didn't."

You heard her sip at the vodka "So he just randomly got there and bit you like an animal?"

"He was always there. H-he is crazy, obsessed with the bloodlust. The kill. The chase. "

"What do you mean killer?!" Her voice was shocked yet calm. Almost as if it were forced.

"He kills people-"

"You have to tell the police!! This isn't a normal stalker!!" She whisper shouted as she tore the dark cloth from your eyes.

Your scared glowing eyes widened. She didn't know about Jack. Your shoulder was sewn back to its original placing. A cloth like plaster was placed onto it. You looked at it with a wince, the memory burned into your skin.

"What do you know?" Your voice was sour, dried. The fear was a clear hint in it. Your gaze kept to your treated wound as you sipped from the half empty bottle of vodka.

"Some freak called Jack stalks your inbox!" She looked at you with a stern expression of doubt. "Tell me, what is he really?"

"He's a killer.. Inhuman.. He-"

Your speech was interrupted by a male, identifiable, angered voice. "How dare you break my promise!!"