Chapter 30

"What do you mean this is bad?" You question to the girl opposite the white blur curtain.

"You're speaking to yourself."

"I've always spoken to myself, ever since I was a kid."

"No, the way you were speaking!" Her Australian accent grew louder. "It was as if there was someone else here."

You didn't respond. The Jack you preferred had disappeared before you, his frame no longer in sight. The sound of steaming water tapping on the base of the bathtub had been the only noise.

"Raven fetched some clothes and soaps for you. I'll leave them here." Her chirpy voice echoed as she placed them down on to the floor.

"Thank you!" You call back as her footsteps thud lightly on the creaky wooden floor as she staggered away.

"Raven.. Pass on a message will you?" Roulette questioned needingly.

"Last favour I'm doing for you." The wolf responded as she laid in a ball on the deep violet covers of her bed.

"Tell the others what just happened."

---

Your voice hummed a sweet tune as you lathered your hair in the strawberry scented shampoo. It was very relaxing to feel clean once more. The shower cream was filled with the sweet smell of shea butter. You felt soothed, fresh and fully relaxed.

Knowing that you couldn't be too long, you stepped out of the shower before engulfing yourself in the soft cotton towel that had been left aside for you.

The clothes left out were similar to Roulettes. It was a black tank top with 'Guns N' Roses.' Sprawled across it. A flannel shirt which was white with a lavender and black shaded tartan print.
The jeans were plain black. Overall pretty casual. That much you were thankful for.

Walking out of the steam filled room you were disheartened to be alone.

'Head down stairs I'll guide you to the others.'

"You can go fuck yourself if you think I'm doing that. I'll wait here."

'Fine. Don't prove to Rou you're not crazy.'

You paused. That nyan cat looking bastard had you cornered.

"Fine."

You sigh in defeat as you tug on your leather boots to complete your attire before inspecting the halls outside.

'We are clear.' The voice whispered besides you as he appeared in the form he once was. 'Follow me.'

You obeyed the boys wishes as he stumbled down to stairs. His movements were slow and cunning. As if he was the meek pray which was about to be hunted.

"You really know that you won't be caught so no need for the stealth, James Bond shit."

'Sorry.' He rolled his bright orbs before heading down the hall and pointing to the door.

"Jacks left her batshit crazy." Ravens voice uttered. You could barely make out the detail of the conversation.

"What do you mean?" Rose had asked in response. She was riddled with fear.

"Rou tells me she's speaking to herself but referring to a past tense Jack. Y'know where he looked as if he ran CBeebies or he was trying to sell you apples or some healthy shit."

"Why are you all ganging up on the male here?!" Tom shouted rather loud.

"You're male? Could have fooled me."

"Guys, this is not the time. If he's done all of this to her there is no way she will be left sane or human after this." Sarana scolded

You felt as though entering would be wisest now. Your heart sank deep within your chest as you entered the unlocked room. All eyes were on me as I muster up the courage to utter speak.
"I-I won't be human..?"

Eyes then darted from you as if you hadn't even existed.

"Jacks left a part of him in you. It will consume you." Raven explained slowly. "We can try and fight it but I guarantee that it won't be successful."

"What do we do then?" Glass-like texture formed in your eyes as you spoke.

"I'm not sure.."

"I'll prepare some tea." Tom stood before exiting the room before anyone could stop him.

"Y.n.." Rose began. "I wasn't there for you when you needed me for that I'm so sorry but I'm going to make it up to you."

You glare at her. No emotion on your face as you stride closer before hugging her tightly.

"Please.. Please never let me be-"

"Hey. I never will." She stopped you. "It will all be okay."

The room fell silent as Ravens alternate form stood from the chair and stood besides the curly blonde who stared at the heart warming scene.

"Sorry to break the scene-" Raven began but was silenced by the short Sarana as she had placed a hand over her pale face.

"Sorry." You apologise awkwardly before looking back at the girl who cooed softly to you.

"You better be."

The voice which spoke was not Sarana or Raven. You turn your head and look in pure shock. You had been caught.

--/--/--/--

Dun dun duuuuuuun!!

Sorry it's so short guys I'm updating as much as I can and I think you'll be happy to know I'm writing 5 more chapters until the next authors note so more to come!!!!

Till next time my Darlings!!!!!!