The train and house sorting

We had to wake early the next morning to get to the train before it left. I had never been to Hogwarts this way, the reapers and I just flashed there when their war was going on, so I had no idea where to go. We found platforms nine and ten a searched, then we saw a family all with red hair, with them was a boy with black hair that you could mistake for Jackson from behind, and a girl with bushy brown hair. I watched them as they ran through the stanchion between the platforms. I told the demigods to follow my lead and ran through it as well. In front of us now was the old school locomotive known as the Hogwarts Express. We got on board and found a compartment that was empty. "Ok listen up, your stories are simple, you used to be students at Hecate's School of Magic before your parents moved to England for their work, if if someone asks what they do tell them they are potions experts looking for new ingredients for potions to introduce to the magical world." I told them, they nodded in understanding. "Father," Jacob spoke, "what about your story?" "I was your teacher at the American school and was asked to come here since they needed the position filled." I informed them. We fell asleep for a few hours.

We were woken by a knock and our compartment door sliding open, a boy with black hair and glasses appeared. "You lot better put on your robes," he said, "we're almost at the school." He left after he informed us. Jacob and I stepped out while the girls got dressed, then they did the same for us. Once we were all dressed, I stayed in the clothes I was wearing since I was to be a teacher, I felt the train slowing down. The train stopped and we were inform to leave our luggage. A bearded man I clearly saw was half giant was shouting for first years to accompany him. I told the demigods to come with me and walked up to him. "Excuse me, I'm the new teacher and these are the transfer students the school has been expecting, where do we go?" I asked him. "Ah yes, you lo'," he said referring to the demigods, "'re to come wit me, while professor..." He paused. "Jones." I answered. "Professor jones, you 're to head along that path," he pointed to a path to the north, "to get to de school. You 'ill get there before any of the students. Nearly headless nick 'ill be waiting to escort ya and the other new professor to where the rest 're gathered." He informed me. "Thank you, "I turned to the demigods, "Reeves, summers, Blackstone, follow this man and do as he says." I ordered. "Yes mr. Jones." They said in unison. I ran up the path until I caught up to a man who looked to be in he late 30s. "Hello, you must be the other new teacher I was informed of." I told him. "Yes," he replied sticking his hand out, "Aaron Underhill, I'm the new transfiguration professor, and you are?" He asked. I shook his hand, "David Jones, I'm supposed to teach Defense Against the Dark Arts this year." I replied. "You're American?" He asked. "Yes, I'm only here for the year while they look for another professor from England suitable for the job. I'm actually a teacher at the magic school in America." I informed him. "Splendid, the year should be interesting then, however not as interesting as last year." He chuckled. "Yes we heard about what happened, so it's finally over then?" I asked though I knew the answer I would receive. "Yes for the most part, there are still a number of death eaters hiding around." You may be thinking, 'Davy, you should know nearly headless nick is a ghost, a soul that was not taken to the underworld, why are you not doing anything about them blowing your cover now?' Well it's simple, I already knew about them. Father was asked by Hecate to let them be for they have a crucial role in the future according to the fates. So I asked Nico to travel to Hogwarts during their summer break to inform them that we would be coming and they shall treat us as normal witches and wizards when others are around.

We came to a gate and nick was waiting for us there. "You must be the new professors, follow me please." He almost bowed to me before I glared at him. He turned and floated away, we went through the gate and followed. He brought us to the great hall and showed us our seats at the professors table. He informed us that our things have already been taken to our offices/dorms and left. Soon after the 2nd through 7th and returning 8th years came into the hall and sat at their respected tables. we all sat for a moment talking, I introduced my self to the other professors. Suddenly the doors opened and the new first years walking in double file, however the demigods weren't with them. The sorting hat sat on the stool and sang its song before a short man I believe he said his name was flitwick stepped up and started reading off names while the hat sorted them into their houses. Afterwards, professor mcgonagall stood and announce they had three transfer students from America here as well, and that they would be seventh years. After she announced this the doors opened and the demigods walked in. I looked around at the other students and some guys stared at the girls in awe of their beauty and some girls same with Jacob of his handsomeness, but other students looked terrified, but that made since because of the vibe of strength that rolled off of them. When they got to the front, flitwick read off the first name. "Blackstone, Lou Ellen" he shouted. As soon as the hat got on her head it shouted Ravenclaw and the Ravenclaw table cheered. "Reeves, Jacob." My son got half way up the steps before the hat shouted gryffindor and their table cheered, some students were astonished because apparently that was a record time being sorted. "Summers, Victoria" "It's Tori" my sister corrected. The hat was placed on its head. I decided to read her thoughts since I knew that's how the hat spoke to those being sorted. "So you're Roman." The hat said. "Don't worry I'm bound by spells so I'm unable to share what I see in a persons mind. Romans are very brave, so I'll put in with..." And the hat shouted gryffindor. And the table cheered again. I spoke into the demigods minds 'Lou Ellen, your mother told me you would be placed there for all her children are unless the fates deem otherwise, Jacob and tori, the house you are in houses most of those who fought in their recent war they will be the ones to gather information we need from. Lou Ellen you try to get as much information as you can. But all of you don't make it seem like you're too curious, we don't want to seem suspicious.' After I told them this mcgonagall stood and gave a few announcements as well as introduce Underhill and myself. A feast appeared in front of us. I spoke again to the demigods 'don't worry about sacrificing food, you are exempt while on this quest.' I saw they started eating after I said that. After the feast the first years and the demigods were lead to the house common rooms and I was lead to my classroom where my office/dorm was located. I walked in and saw my luggage was there. I snapped and everything was where I needed it, I stepped into the class room and snapped decorating it how I felt it needed for my lessons, after I was finished and went to bed.