I have a what now?

I sat in my cabin on The Dutchman as it was flying over Texas when I received a letter via Hermes from gleeson hedge, a satyr at camp half blood. I opened it and it read:

     Lord jones, (I decided to change it back now that I represented death once again) we have discovered a demigod in Louisiana that strangely has the same scent and aura as your father, however it is slightly different so we believe she may be Roman. I am currently her protector acting as her physical education instructor at the school she attends. Her mother knows I am here and why, I feel the time to reveal everything to her draws near. If you wish to, send a reply with the time frame you and the reapers will be returning to Camp Jupiter, and I shall have her there by then.

Very respectfully,
Gleeson Hedge

     I chuckled. Hedge always spoke far more respectful then normal when speaking to a god. The next moment I realized. Wait. Is he saying I have a sister? I wrote back to him that we will be turning around and be heading to New Rome immediately, and to have her there with in a week.

     I ran to the bridge and ordered to change our course for Camp Jupiter. We got over California and I ordered to land the ship and that we will travel on foot the rest of the way. I had sent word ahead to notify the praetors of our arrival. We arrived at the camp three days after I had responded to hedge. The legion had already marked of a spot for us to pitch our tents. "Jacob, get everyone settled in, I'm going to speak with the praetors." "Yes, milord." My son and lieutenant replied. When I got to the praetors office I didn't even knock, I just walked in knowing the two praetors weren't dating so nothing naughty should have been going on. They immediately rose from their seats and knelt. I sat in a seat across from their desks. "Rise, you may sit and carry on." "Welcome to New Rome Lord Jones." Reyna said. "Thanks, you both know why I'm here." "Yes milord, do you think your suspicions are true?" Frank asked me. "I'm not sure," I paused to put a pinch of dip into my lip and conjured a glass of whiskey, "but according to hedge, she is Roman, and I know she isn't a child of Pluto because his children are far different than children of hades, which would be my guess if she were Greek. Have they arrived?" "Not yet milord, we have not received any word from them on when they would arrive either." "Very well, I'll send a few reapers to search for them from a Birdseye view. I shall take my leave so you may get back to work."

     I returned to my reapers to find they were finished setting everything up. "I need four volunteers." Four reapers ran up to me awaiting their orders. "I need you for to take your Raven forms and split up search the areas outside the camp and locate hedge and the demigod. Once you've located them report back here, do not go outside a 100 mile radius. If you do not find them by dinner, return to camp and we will search again in the morning. They nodded in understanding and changed into Ravens and took flight. Oh I must have never mentioned it. While the reapers our allowed to shadow travel, they also are able to transform into Ravens for traveling shorter distances from the ship, mostly used when collecting multiple souls in one city.

     Just before we sat to have dinner, the four reapers I sent returned reporting that hedge and the demigod were camping for the night about 50 miles away from here, and that hedges wife Mellie had joined them. "Very well, after we eat I want two reapers two go to them as Ravens and keep an eye on them, make sure they arrive here in one piece." Two of the four volunteered to go. They left soon after we ate while the rest of us went to bed.