How could they do this to me

When I got to Olympus I noticed the minor gods and goddesses looked at me like they were scared but I shrugged it off. I pushed open the doors to the throne room and I saw Percy, annabeth, and other demigods there, Zeus turned to me. "Ah Davy, wait over by the hearth while we reward our heroes" I nodded and walked over to Hestia "good day lady Hestia" "hello Davy, how are you feeling?" "I'm fine now, do you know what they want to see me for?" "All I know is you terrified them and went against Zeus' orders when you fought Prometheus, so I'm sure you will be punished some how" "oh" "DAVY JONES STEP FORWARD!!!!" "You better go" " yes, I'll see you around lady Hestia, farewell" "bye" I stepped in front of the twelve most powerful gods wondering what my punishment would be. "Davy Jones you disobeyed a direct order by fighting and killing Prometheus" yes lord Zeus" "however while doing so you showed us how powerful you really are" "yes?" "Henceforward therefore as punishment, we have decided to take away your crew and your duties as the reaper of the seas..." "but my lord, I love my crew, and it's my only duty besides making sure all tobacco grows smoothly and being at parties with Dionysus" "DO NOT INTERRUPT ME JONES!!!!" "I'm sorry" "now as I was saying, but what u did aided us heavily in the war so after see how powerful you are we have agreed to make you the newest member of the Olympian council" "seriously?!?" "Yes" he snapped his fingers and a new throne appeared next to Dionysus, it looked like simple folding chair but was decorated with the different forms of tobacco and liquor, best part though, it had two cup holders "thank you lord Zeus, but what will happen to my crew?" "They will all go to elysium" "very well" I sat on my throne and instantly two red solo cups appeared in the holders one with what tasted like bourbon in it and the other was empty. I snapped my fingers and a can of Copenhagen Wintergreen appeared in my hand, I packed it and put a pinch in my lip and sipped on my bourbon, then I snapped once more and a cigar magazine appeared, I was about to start reading it "but also to add to your punishment you are to be the new co director of camp half blood along with Dionysus" "very well" "now unless there are any other matters?...no?" He banged his bolt to the ground. "Council dismissed"

I got up and was about to flash to the camp when the archery twins came up to me. "Congrats DJ!!" "Thanks Apollo" "really, that is a great honor being put on the council, I'm sorry about your crew though" "it's ok Artemis, but I no I'll get them back one day" "how so?" "Well Apollo, Dad told me he doesn't know when it will be but he knows that one day he will fade, and someone has to guard the doors of death as well as collect souls, and when that happens, he already told Zeus that I am to be the next God of death" "but how will do that?" "Actually Artemis I wanted to talk to you about that, when that happens I want to start a male version of your hunters, but one small difference, all members must have previously died, also I feel like since I'm no longer the reaper of the seas I need a new name, the name Davy Jones struck fear in sailors ears, I need a name that people will know me as the God of tobacco and liquor, also I need a new look, probably something between Apollo and Dionysus...I know!!" I snapped my fingers and my normal pirate outfit changed into a blue polo shirt khaki shorts just above my knees and brown Sperry Topsiders (a/n this is actually how I dress). "That looks great bro" "yeah it does" "thanks guys, now I guess I should head to the camp, I'll see you around" "later bro" I flashed to camp