Percys Missing

It was a normal day at camp. Campers training, Dio sleeping, and I was doing paperwork. Then someone barged into my office. "Have you ever heard of knocking?" I looked up and saw it was annabeth. "Lord Kapnos, Percy's missing." "What?" "Percy's missing but just a few minutes ago three new demigods arrived, and they're powerful." "Send them to me and you and nico start searching for Percy, I'll see if I can get help from the hunters." "Thank you and I'll tell them you like to see them."

___time lapse a few days___

I had met Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus, and first fire user in over a century. Piper McLean, daughter of Aphrodite, only other charm speaker besides Drew Tanaka. But I was surprised when Jason Grace walked in, he's the son of Jupiter, Zeus' Roman form, I remembered that Jason was the Praetor at Camp Jupiter, the Roman demigod camp. I thought that if he was here then Percy was there, I was about to go tell Chiron when Hera flashed into my office. "Hera? What are you doing here?" "Kapnos you mustn't tell anyone that Percy is at camp Jupiter and Jason is a Roman demigod, they must find out on their own." "What are you planning Hera?" "Gaea is awakening." "What!!" "Gaea is waking and the only way to defeat her is by the two camps working together, the new great prophecy says so." "I don't feel comfortable about this. I DIED THE LAST TIME THE CAMPS FOUND OUT ABOUT EACH OTHER!!" "Kapnos, it's the only way." "Fine, where do we start." "Jason, piper, and Leo will go on a quest in a few days, while on this quest Jason will regain his memories, the fates told me this. Afterwards the three along with Annabeth will begin finding a way to get Percy back." "Fine, now please leave I have much work to do. And by the way Hera, since you have included the Romans, the name of my Roman form shall be Vocatus, please tell Zeus." With that she flashed out.