The Bank and Shopping

Tom told us the first place to go was Gringotts, the wizard bank, which was located at the end of the alley. When we got there, we received surprised stares from the goblins working the teller booths. We walked to the desk at the back, manning the desk seemed to be the head goblin. I cleared my throat to get his attention and he jumped in shock when he saw me. "My apologies sir, did someone die here?" He asked. "No, we have come here to make a withdrawal." I responded handing him the key Hecate instructed me to give a goblin at the bank prior to leaving America. "Of course sir, we have been instructed that four persons would be making an important withdrawal today but since I see one of them is you sir, you will be visiting a second vault as well." He informed me. "Understood." I replied. He called for another goblin, who took us to a railway that looked to belong to mining carts but instead a small transportation cart arrived in front of us.

     We arrived at the first vault, the goblin took the key and opened it to reveal a mountain of coins. I summoned four bags and hand each one to the demigods and kept one for myself. "Get everything you can." I ordered them. When all of our bags were full we got back into the cart and the goblin took us to a vault at the bottom of the cavern. It looked different than the rest with a giant skull on the door. "Only you can open this door sir." The goblin informed me. "What's inside is meant for you only, the depositor said you would know what you must do with it." The the skulls mouth opened and spoke. "Answer this riddle in Gaelic." Then it spoke the riddle each word in a different language, but none of the words were in Gaelic. "A nightmare for some. For others, as a saviour I come. My hands, cold and bleak, it's the warm hearts they seek."
Each of the languages it spoke I knew, I had to know them being the reaper of the seas visiting many different countries. I knew the answer right away. "Death." I said in the language of the Celts. The door opened and inside on a pedestal was a single envelope. I picked it up and looked at the wax seal, it was a scythe. 'Dad' I thought. 'What are you asking of me.' I pocketed the envelope and decided I would open it when I'm alone.

     We left the bank and first went to a shop called Ollivanders, I remember Ollivander well, son of Hecate, it was a shame when I had to take his soul, he had a good life. His son was managing the shop now. "Hello nephew." Lou Ellen said when we walked in. "Ah," he said, " I was told you four would be coming by, I already have your wands ready for you. Lord jones, your wand is 13 inches, made of wood from a palm tree from the locker and the core is crows feather. Mr reeves, yours is the same only 11 inches. Ms. Summers, yours is 12 inches  made from a tree in asphodel and the core is thestrals hair. And finally Ms. Blackstone, your wand is 11 inches, made from oak and the core is basilisk fang." We paid for our wands and went out to the other shops to get the demigods their robes, books, which we were able to find in both Greek and Latin, and all other items on the list they received.

     After the long day of shopping we decided to go back to the leaky cauldron, the half-bloods went back to their rooms while I stayed at the bar and had a few drinks while catching up with Tom. After a while I decided it was time for me to head to bed as well, we were leaving for Hogwarts in the morning.