The Locker and The Dutchman

We were sailing towards the island after rising out of the water. "Ok quick brief, we are heading straight into battle, I briefed you all on who is trapped on this island and their specialties and godly parents. Since it will be their souls that we are fighting, when you kill one of them instead of being sent to the underworld, they will fade completely, even from history, I will be the only one who remembers them all once we leave this dimension. Our main focus will be to locate the Dutchman and get her into the water, but while doing so we will be fighting the souls I trapped here not just for our survival but also to make sure they do not stow away on my ship. I will brief you on how we get back once we get the Dutchman off the island and sail far enough away from the island. Any questions?" Percy raised his hand. "Yes Perseus?" "Would it be easier if I just wipe out the souls on the island with a giant tidal wave?" "It seems that way but I have two sons of Poseidon that on instinct would fight and push the wave back towards us, you are the most powerful demigod of this time Percy but you alone cannot best two of your brothers in controlling the sea." He nodded. "Leo stop here this is close enough, we can shadow travel onto the island from here."

     When we arrived on the island we were instantly shot at with arrows, reminding everyone of the few sons of Apollo and the one hunter of Artemis that I sent here. However I noticed that all arrows were aimed at me, and only me, every soul on the island knew I was there. "Reapers let's take out those archers and take the island, we need to find the Dutchman!!!" I ordered. "Seven and Nico, come with me!!!" While the reapers fought most of the souls trapped here, we started searching the island for my ship. We finally found it on the opposite side of the island from the Argo II. We ran towards the ship when I heard... "If it isn't Davy Jones..." I knew that voice... "We have some unfinished business..." And that one too "...with you to take care of." That one as well. We all turned to see the three souls I hoped to avoid while here. "Percy, Nico, stay with me, the rest of you get the ship in the water, Leo fire a ball in the air to notify the reapers." He fired the ball in the air and all the reapers arrived. "Get the ship in the water while we take care of these three." The reapers and the rest of the seven began to work on the ship as I turned back to our opponents. "Percy, Nico, meet William and Walter smith, twin sons of Poseidon, second most feared pirates in history, and Blackbeard, son of Pluto and legacy of Neptune, the most feared pirate in history."

     "I was the greatest pirate in the world until you took that away from me jones!" Blackbeard yelled at me. "You brought that on yourself, being the son of the God of riches you became greedy and didn't share your treasures with ur crew, they mutinied against you and killed you, I may have been the god of death at sea at the time but I am not the one who caused your death!" I shouted back. That angered him, he stomped the ground and an army of pirate skeletons rose from the ground. I called for my scythe and turned it into my old cutlass, Percy and Nico drew their swords, ready to fight. The smith twins noticed riptide in Percy's hand. "That sword belongs to us Jackson, when we kill you it will be ours." Percy started to laugh. "What are you laughing at?" "I don't know what's funnier, the fact you think it belongs to you, or that you think I'll let you take riptide from me." Angry, the twins threw their hands towards us and a wave came roaring in our direction, but Percy reacted quickly and willed the wave to crash before it got to us. Nico rose an army of his own. "Looks like we will have to fight the old fashioned way." One of the twins said. And with that we charged at each other.