I meet percy jackson

The crew and I wer making are regular patrols around the United States when I hear a knock on my door. "Come in" in walks Perseus, one of my Chiefs, not Jackson, the original. My crew consists of fallen demigods that hades brought back to life for my crew, with the Argonauts as my Chiefs and other demigods as the rest of the crew, and when we collect souls from the sea all demigods are ask if they would like to join or be taken to the underworld and hope to get Elysium. "My lord, the scanners have picked up a dying demigod in the sea of monsters." "Go to the bridge and tell them to set course, report back to me when we get there" "yes my lord" he leaves my office. I know I know demigods aren't suppose to use technology and my scanners are indeed that but Hecate put a spell on them, don't know how it works, but the scanners don't put off the signal to attract monsters.

     About an hour goes by, though it felt longer, I guess being a god now doesn't help adhd, another knock at my door, this time it's Heracles, my master chief, I mean he was the second in command of the argonauts so why not the have him be the head chief, Jason was my navigator and driver of the ship "my lord we have arrived at the sea of monsters" "very well, let's head up to the bridge" when we get to the bridge I automatically recognize the rough waters it contains. "Jason, have we pin pointed the location of the demigod?" "Yes my lord I'm maneuvering towards him now" "very well" when we got close I noticed the boat we were heading for was still operating, we asked permission to pull along side and we received said permission, when we pulled along the side of the boat I and a few members jumped down to it. "My crew picked up a dying demigod on are scanners, may we see talk to him" a boy with Raven black hair and sea green eyes stepped forward, "I'm Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon, and I'm sorry but we don't have a dying demigod on board, the only ones are my self and annabeth" he gestured to a beautiful blonde behind him "and we are very much alive. Who are you by the way?" Before I could answer the blond approached us "sorry my lord, Percy this is Davy Jones, the reaper of the seas, he does the same duty as Thanatos but in your fathers domain" "you swear you are the only ones onboard?" "Yes my lord, it must have been another boat near by, I'm sorry" I looked at her she reminded me of a girl I knew when I was a demigod, blonde hair and gray eyes. "Vey well daughter of Athena, I apologize for the intrusion, we will be going now, but I believe we will meet again" with that we head back aboard my ship and rush to find the dying demigod we picked up on our scanners.