Onboard the Argo II

I visited Leo Valdez in his dreams the night after to notify him we would be coming onboard for his assistance. We were gathered at the doors of death. "Set up a rotation for guard duty, have a night team and a day team, while one team guards the doors and collects souls the other team sleeps, then switch every 12 hrs." I tell the reapers staying behind, I turn to those coming with me. "When we get to the Argo II it may be a while before we get to the locker, so we will have to set up tents on the weather deck to sleep, and take them do in the mornings. Now we know Nico has a cabin of his own onboard, that's where we are shadow traveling to, is everyone ready?" They all grunt, which I took as a yes. "Alright, LETS GET OUR SHIP BACK!!! Move out on my mark.....ready......mark!!!" We all ran straight through the nearest shadow and a few minutes later we came out in nicos cabin. "WHAT IN HADES?!?!?!" "Nico relax it's us. We are here on a quest of our own, we need to hitch a ride with you and the seven though. Call a meeting and I'll explain everything." He walks over to a speaker on the bulkhead (that's what you call the wall on the inside of a boat) and holds a button down. "Hey Leo, Lord Kapnos and about half of his reapers just shadow traveled into my room. He wants you to call a meeting." He takes his hand off the button and about 5 seconds later Leo's voice comes over the speaker. "Emergency meeting in the mess deck.  Emergency meeting in the mess deck." "Thank you Nico now show us the way, please."

     All the seven plus Nico were in the mess decks when I made my entrance. "Lord Kapnos, what brings you here?" Hazel asked. "The reapers and I are on a quest of our own, we are search for my old ship, and I know its location, we need your help retrieving it however...." I explain every detail about the locker, along with all the evil souls that reside there. I knew it would be tough, the souls there didn't go there without a fight or trying to escape me. "....and once we retrieve the ship, I've asked Hephaestus to aid us in making it fly, once done, we will rush to Greece to aid you." Most of them were talking amongst themselves as if debating on helping us or not, the Leo stood up and turned to me. "My Lord, what are the coordinates?" As soon as I answered he rushed to the bridge, gotta love how motivated he is when finds something to be serious about.

__time lapse few days__

     As soon as we reached the area I asked for everyone to meet in the mess decks. "My lord I'm certain we are at the coordinates you gave me but I don't see an island anywhere." Leo said. "Relax, this is the right spot, it's getting there from here that's the tricky part, since you are all alive." "How do we get there?" Frank asked. "We have to sink the ship, but don't worry the ship will remain in harmed. Percy I'm gonna need your help with this." He nodded. "Now go around and make sure everything is secured and won't fly around." I ordered. "Meet back here in 10 minutes." When we met back up I asked Percy to clear his mind and concentrate on the water itself. He closed his eyes and began taking deep breaths. "Good now when I tell you, you are gonna pull the ship into the water then turn us upside down, understand?" "Yes Kapnos." "Good, everyone hold on to something." I waited for everyone to hold on. "Ok Percy, now." At that moment the ship was pulled down and was quickly filling with water. "Everyone hold your breath, Percy flip us!!!" We all held our breath as the ship began to flip over. A few minutes after we were upside down the enchantment I put on the area worked and we were pulled out of the water no longer upside down, and not that far away I saw it, the locker. "We have arrived!"