Prologue (back story)

Davy Jones POV

     The year was 1776 and a war between the Greeks and Romans was happening, the mortals called it the American Revolution. Thanatos my father asked me to aid him in retrieving souls instead of fighting, since I was considered both Greek and Roman, you see while I was being conceived my father kept switching between his Greek and Roman form, Letus, and climaxed while he was in the middle of a change, making me the son of both forms.
     I had just gotten my 1313th soul, yes I counted, in the middle of a battle when a stray arrow went threw my heart. The last thing I saw was my dad appearing in front of my dying body and said "I will need your assistance in the future, you will not die." At that moment he teleported us to Olympus. All of the gods were switching back and forth quickly between their forms and when my father pleaded for my assistance in his job I was made immortal, told my duty was for souls in the seas unless needed on land, I was blessed by Artemis/Diana and Apollo as an apology for dying the way I did, giving me miraculous accuracy with archery, when decided I would be disguised as a naval sailor, Demeter/Cerce and Dionysus/Bacchus blessed me to have powers over what sailors loved most, tobacco and alcohol. Dio and Apollo along with Hermes are like brothers to me, D and I like to party a lot while I enjoy pranking with Hermes and Apollo, though I still agree with Artemis on how Apollo shouldn't hit on the hunters, she's like a sister to me, Demeter is like a mom to me but she still annoys me on how I should eat more cereal, other than that I love her and glad she spends most of the time nagging hades.