1 4

Scarlett Princeton 

After what Rachel told me it only fuelled my anger, "Scarlett are you alright?" Ethan asked concerned. They knew I was really mad just by my facial expression and my hands forming into fists. I turned towards the doors and pushed them open with all my strength sending them flying open. 

Once they were fully open I could see all the people in the dining room including Dylan and Alice. That is when the doors hit the walls causing a loud bang causing all heads to turn in my direction, "Scarlett is that you!?" My sister said placing her hand over her mouth. 

The King and Queen stood up and began to walk over to me, "Thank god you're okay." Dylan said smiling which only made me more furious, "STOP." I yelled causing them to freeze where they were and the room fell silent. 

"Don't come any closer." I said raising my voice at them. Alice looked at me stunned, "Scarlett what is the matter?" She asked confused. I couldn't hold it in anymore, "You're going to kill him!?" I asked shaking my head and glaring at them. 

They acted like they were confused to what I was saying, "Wait what are you talking about Scarlett?" Dylan asked trying to play dumb. "You know exactly what I am talking about." I said narrowing my eyes at him. They both looked at one another and frowned, "So it is true." I said crossing my arms. 

"Scarlett he was holding you against your will and you luckily escaped that monster." Alice said trying to justify their plan. "First of all he is not a monster and second I was allowed to leave at my own freewill." I said defending him. Dylan laughed, "Scarlett don't you see? He has brain washed you." He said crossing his arms. 

I took a deep breath in to calm myself down, "Listen I didn't come here to try and convince you that Justin is a good person. I came here because Justin wanted me to be safe." I said. Alice looked at me confused, "Safe from what?" She asked. 

"The North army is attacking the West kingdom and Justin sent me here temporarily until it was safe to come back." I said explaining to them. "Wait temporarily? You're going back there?" Dylan asked shocked. 

"That's what you are worried about. Your brother is under attack and that's all your concerned about. Not to mention you want to kill him." I said as anger was beginning to boil in my blood. "Scarlett you have to understand that he is an evil man that has caused a lot of terror." She said trying to walk towards me again. 

I shook my head backing up further, "You're wrong! He is one of the most kindest and caring people I know. Henry is the one who has been controlling him for the past 4 years and Justin stood up to him and now Henry is attacking the West for revenge and he is coming for the East shortly after. I overheard him saying he is going to kill Dylan so that he can rule the entire Kingdom of Dondale." I said trying to explain what was actually happening. 

"Scarlett this is a lot to think about." Alice said looking at me. I shook my head, "I know you don't care. I just came to tell you some news that I thought you would be happy about but now that I heard the way you feel I don't know if it's even worth telling you." I said beginning to walk towards the door. 

"Scarlett Princeton you will tell us now." Alice said demanding. I looked over my shoulder, "That's Scarlett Bieber to you now." I said holding my head high. Dylan and Alice's eyes widened, "Y-you two are-" Dylan said stuttering. 

"Engaged." I said smiling. 

Alice and Dylan looked at me stunned, "Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to wait for my fiancé to come get me. Glad I have the love and support of the people I thought I could rely on." I said sarcastically as I walked towards the doors. They tried calling my name but I walked out of the room without another word and Ethan and Rachel followed behind me.