5

Scarlett Princeton

The meeting yesterday was successful and the King and Queen were very happy with what happen but Justin was up to something.

I also was up to something as well. I had a plan and that plan was to rescue Rachel. I knew she was still alive I had a feeling.

I was not going to tell Alice or Dylan of this plan but I needed someone and I knew I could trust fully. I went to Ethan and begged him to help me. He finally gave in only because he likes Rachel.

I think he might have a crush on her. Okay so my plan was to arrive and act very flirty and kind towards King Justin. Only to find out information that can lead me to Rachel. It wasn't full proof but I have to try.

The party was today and it would take us a couple of hours to get there. I hate to admit it but after 2 years Justin grew up to be a very handsome young man.

It is a shame his heart is filled with arrogance and hate. I had to get ready soon but first I had to confirm with Ethan that the plan was still okay with him.

Once I found Ethan I talked to him, "Hello Ethan so make sure you are ready to take Rachel back to the East once I find her" I say. He nodded his head, "I hope she's okay" he says nervously.

I tilt my head, "Ethan do you like Rachel?" I ask smiling. "Yeah she's really nice and sweet" he says smiling. "Do you love her?" I ask smiling. He hesitates, "Umm I- I" he stutters. I giggle, "Ethan she likes you a lot and when she sees you saving her today she will love you even more" I say.

Ethan laughs, "I just pray Justin hasn't done anything to her" he says frowning. I put my hand on his shoulder, "We are gonna get her back I promise just be ready because I'm going to sneak her out to the back courtyard." I say comforting him.

Once we organized our plan I had to get ready because we had a long trip ahead of us. I walked up to my room and look through my closet. I had to find one of the best dresses I had to make sure the King was focused on me.

I decided on a long purple dress that had a beautiful train on it and it had some skin showing that would definitely distract the King.

Once I was finished getting ready I headed downstairs where Alice and Dylan and many guards were waiting including Ethan.

Once we got ready and have everything we head out in our carriage. Followed by all the East upperclassmen. We all must attend or Justin would cancel the deal.

After what felt like days we arrived at the West Palace. I glance out the window and I'm amazed at the sight. The castle was very large and it was breath taking. I snapped out of my trance as we head through the gates.

The sky was turning darker and I was becoming more and more nervous about the plan. I take a deep breath in and out. The carriage comes to a stop and we exit.

Once we were out we were escorted by some of the guards up to the castle doors. Once there we went in, "Wow this place is beautiful" I mumbled to myself. As the last people started to enter the guards shut the front doors.

Then everyone looked up at the balcony over looking the main hall. There he was standing there waiting for silence. "Welcome everyone from East to West I'm glad everyone could come. And please welcome our honorable guests, Queen Alice, King Dylan and Scarlett Princeton" he says smirking at me.

My legs went numb as my name rolled off his tongue. Keep it together Scarlett. I tried to tell myself. "Let the celebration begin" he says smiling. With that everyone started mingling.

I was a little uncomfortable because some of the women were giving me dagger eyes. While the men were undressing me with their eyes. I decided to walk over to the drink table when someone came up next to me.