2

Scarlett Princeton

The party continued and dinner was about to be served. When everyone was seated Dylan rose and gave his speech.

"Ladies and gentlemen the Queen and I would like to personally thank you all for attending our gathering. Now dinner is served" he says holding up his wine glass.

As dinner was happening a guard walked over to the King and whispered something to him. His expression went from happy to nervousness.

He kissed Alice and told her he would be back. Me being curious I excused myself from the table and followed the guard and the King.

Dylan was approached by a messenger and he was about to give him news. I hid behind a wall close by to hear the message. "What message do you bring from the West?" The king asked enchus.

The messenger opened the note, "King Justin Bieber has requested a meeting with King Dylan Bieber and Queen Alice Bieber in two days time. If King Dylan denies this meeting King Justin will choose to go to war and will deny any truce between the West and the East."

The King paces back and forth, "Make no such arrangements we will not have this meeting." he tells the messenger frustrated. I quickly leave and head back towards the dinner hall.

I go back to my seat and act as if I heard nothing. I feel guilty that I listened to the conversation but I was desperate to hear about what Justin is up to.

I always thought about going to see him but always pushed that idea out of my mind. I've had my fears about going to see him.

What if he doesn't remember me? What if he is already seeing another woman? What if I visit him and he will not let me leave and holds me against my will?

Many What if's that run through my mind. I have had a difficult time accepting that he is the enemy to the East. Besides I met that amazing guy Jason. I hope he comes back soon.

I look at the door and see the King renter the room. He takes a seat next to Alice and he looks angry. Did he see me? Or was he just mad about his brother?

After dinner everyone headed towards the dance floor. I actually had fun and finally got my mind off Justin but not off of Jason.

I had to use the restroom so I went upstairs towards my room. After I finished I walked over to my balcony. The moon was still full and bright and the clock struck 12.

I admired the view it was truly a beautiful sight to see. I rested my hands on the balcony in front of me and breathed in the fresh air.

It was a little cold but I didn't mind. I suddenly saw two hands rest on the railing on each side of me. I then felt warm kisses on my shoulder and neck. Any chill I had was gone.

The presence behind me whispers into my ear, "Miss me princess" I let out a long breath and smile. "I am far from a princess" I say laughing.

He wraps his arms around my waist bringing me closer to his warm body. "You are my princess Scarlett" he says making me melt.

I smile and turn around to look at him, "So Jason where are you from?" I asked looking at him in his mask. He hesitates, "You wouldn't know the place" he says nervously.

I squint my eyes suspiciously but I brush it off. I move my hand towards his face and feel the stubble on his chin which causes him to growl in pleasure. I move my hand to his mask but he grabs my wrist gently, "Inpatient are we?" He asks smirking.

I blush, "Sorry I just want to see your handsome face" I say biting my lip. He leans in close, "You will soon princess I promise" his warm breath hits my face.