6

Scarlett Princeton

The morning after the party was horrible. I didn't sleep all night because of what I overheard yesterday. The guilt was eating me alive and I couldn't relax.

I was scared because Justin threatened my family and friends lives and I couldn't let them get hurt. I had a bad feeling Justin found out about Kate and that he was gonna send soldiers after her.

I was devastated to find out that Jason, the man I was falling for is in fact the evil King of the West. I needed to do something to get my mind straight.

I decided to meet up with Rachel so I could ask her some questions. We met outside for some breakfast so she could explain what happen. "Rachel what happen after they took you away?" I asked.

She sighed and paused for a minute, "Rachel you don't have to tell me if you aren't ready" I say. She shakes her head, "No its okay" she says taking a deep breath and began to explain what happen.

Flashback- Rachel

I looked up to see the giant palace and I was freaking out. I tried to move but my hands were chained together. Once we entered the kidnappers grabbed me and brought me to the king.

Two guards pushed open the doors to his throne room. Justin stood and walked closer to us but he stopped, "Your Majesty we have found Scarlett Princeton-" the kidnapper says.

The King interrupted him by grabbing the collar of his shirt and lifting him off the ground and choking him. "This is not Scarlett Princeton your idiots" he yells dropping the man.

The kidnapper gasped for air and Justin was very angry and I didn't dare speak or look up because he was very intimidating. He paced around thinking about what to do.

He turned towards the guards, "Take them away and put them in the dungeon I don't want to see their faces" he says in disgust. The guards grab the two kidnappers and a guard grabs my arm.

"No leave the girl" he orders the guard. The guard releases me and I was fearing for what came next. Justin walks over to me, "What is your name?" He asks sternly. "R-Rachel" I stutter looking up at him. He smirks, "And you are a friend of Scarlett's" he says smiling.

I nodded nervously and he thought for a minute. I think he was considering weather to send me to the dungeon. But then he calls a woman in, "Grace please show Rachel to her room" He says.

Grace grabs my hand and brings me to a room and explains to me that I was now a maid for King Bieber. I was so relieved because he didn't do anything bad to me. I think he spared me because I was Scarlett's friend.

After a month I have heard rumors that the King and Queen were offering Justin Money to get me back. I knew Scarlett was trying to get me back. Justin was refusing because he loved having more power then his brother.

One day Justin called me to his room to ask me questions about Scarlett. I answered them truthful and all the questions were about her likes and dislikes and I was very confused why he was asking me.

I knew Justin was planning something because he seemed to do this everyday when he would ask different questions about Scarlett.

The day before the party he asked me another question, "Rachel what kind of flower does she like?" He asks. I told him, "Umm well she loves red roses" he smiles, "Thank you Rachel" then he left without another word.

It was very odd but I didn't question it. And then I saw Scarlett and I knew that I was finally going home.