1 3

Scarlett Princeton

After what happen yesterday Justin was a little on edge because there was news that Henry returned to the North and he was seeking revenge. This caused Justin to lock himself away in his office all morning because he was very stressed about the whole situation. 

I wanted to get him out of his office and I knew just the thing to cheer him up. So I walked over to his office and lightly knocked on the door. I waited a few moments and he finally spoke, "Who is it?" He asked with a little bit of anger in his tone. 

"It's Scarlett." I said softly. That's when I heard the legs of the chair scratch against the wood floor followed by footsteps approaching the door. The door slowly creaked open revealing a dishevelled looking Justin. I put my hand to my mouth when I saw him. 

He only had on a t-shirt that had sweat marks on it, his hair was all over the place and he looked very tired, "Justin what happen?" I asked looking at him confused. He sighed, "I'm just a little... worried." He said leaning against the doorway looking at me with a weak smile. 

I smiled and shook my head, "Justin please don't worry everything is going to be alright." I said trying to comfort him but even I didn't know if everything was going to be okay. "I hope so." He said running his hand over his face. 

"Why don't you come take a walk with me around the courtyard?" I asked smiling. He sighed and shook his head, "I would love to but I should get back to work." He says smiling weakly again. I a little disappointed, "Oh I understand. Maybe some other time. Sorry for distracting you, I'll leave so you can get back to work." I said turning around and beginning to walk away. 

"Scarlett wait!" He said causing me to spin back around. He jogged towards me and stopped right in front of me, "I guess I can take a break but only for a little while then I have to come back." He said crossing his arms while he wore a grin. I smiled and grabbed his hand interlocking our fingers, "Sounds good to me." I said as I pulled him along towards the courtyard. I was just excited he was willing to leave his office for a little bit. 

Once we arrived I ran towards the doors and opened them and my smile turned into a frown when I saw that it was raining very heavily, "Awe it was just sunny outside what happen?" I said frustrated. Justin squeezed my hand making me look at him, "Don't be upset we can just walk around the castle together." He said letting go of my hand and closing the doors. 

I nodded my head as he grabbed my hand bringing me back inside the castle towards a set of doors that I have never seen before, "Justin what's this room?" I asked confused. He looked back at me and smiled, "Well it was suppose to be saved for a special event but I thought I would show you ahead of time before then." He said pushing open the double doors. 

As the doors slowly opened they revealed a beautiful ballroom, "Wow." I said walking into the room. I walked to the centre of the room and looked up to see the ceiling was made of glass and there was five giant chandeliers hanging down and they were spread across the ceiling with candle light reflecting off the crystals illuminating the entire room. I looked down to see the floors were covered in beautiful designs made of marble. 

There was so much beauty in this one room and I was just in awe. "I am guessing you like it." Justin said chuckling at my amazed expression. I smiled and turned to him, "I love it Justin." I said looking at him with a permanent. 

He looked at me for a moment as if he was thinking about something, "Justin?" I asked trying to knock him out of his daydream. He only smiled bigger, "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" He asked moving closer to me. I nodded my head, "Yes many times." I said laughing. Once he was close enough he took his hand and pushed a loose strand behind my ear and he left his hand resting on my cheek.