4

Scarlett Princeton

Today is the day.

King Justin Drew Bieber is arriving today for the big meeting. I got out of bed and stretched my arms and legs out. I walked over to my balcony and opened the double doors.

I breathed in the fresh air and stepped onto the balcony and looked over the view. God how I miss Jason I wish he was next to me. The odd part is I have no clue what he looks like. But I still was very attracted to him.

I watch as workers make the garden and front courtyard look beautiful upon the Kings arrival. I take a deep breath and head down to breakfast.

Once there I am greeted by Alice and Dylan, "Good morning" I say bowing respectively. "Good is not the word I would use" Dylan says running his fingers through his hair.

Alice looks at Dylan, "Dylan it's going to be alright." She says trying to comfort him. "Your right Alice. Sorry Scarlett I'm just stressed over this whole meeting" he says smiling.

"That is quite alright your highness" I say smiling. After we ate I excused myself because the King wasn't coming for a little while. So I thought I would just walk around the garden to clear my head.

I walked towards the backyard and just admired the beauty that was in front of my eyes. I took out a piece of paper and drew the sight in front of me.

While I was drawing I heard footsteps behind me, "Good morning my lady" I turn to see Ethan smiling at me brightly. I smile back, "Morning Ethan" I say turning back towards my art.

He walks up next to me, "That is very beautiful Scarlett" he compliments my art piece. "Thank you I have been working on it all morning. It helped me clear my mind" I say smiling.

He shifts closer to me, "What's on your mind?" He asks me grinning. I sighed, "Well I'm very nervous about King Bieber's arrival today because of what happen to Rachel." I say swallowing the lump in my throat.

He places his hand on mine, "Scarlett do not be nervous if he tries anything the guards and I will protect you and the King and Queen." He says comforting me. A smile appears on my lips, "Thank you very much Ethan" I say looking into his eyes.

He nods and smiles and I hear more footsteps and I pull my hand away from under his, "Miss. Princeton the Queen requested that you get ready as the King of the West will be arriving shortly" the guard says.

"Oh okay thank you very much" I say dismissing the guard. I turn towards Ethan, "I must go but I will see you later" I say walking off. "Wait Scarlett" he says causing me to turn around.

He runs up to me, "You forgot your drawing" he says handing it to me. "Thank you very much Ethan" I say grabbing the art but Ethan grabs my hand and kisses it, "Goodbye my lady" he says letting go of my hand.

I hold the drawing and watch as Ethan disappears. I hate the fact that Ethan is a guard because it is forbidden for anyone of royal blood to have a relationship with anyone below upperclassmen.

I know Ethan is a very special and sweet man that any girl would be lucky to have. That girl is just not me.

I walked up to my room to get ready for this meeting. I entered my closet and looked around to see if I could find anything to wear today.

I finally chose a long white gown that fit my body perfectly. It was a soft material and I didn't want to stand out at all especially in front of King Bieber.

Once I decided on the dress I did my hair and makeup and made it simple and not to bold. After that I left my room and headed towards Alice and Dylan's room.