‘Ithinki’minlovewithyouLouis.’ He rambled. His eyes widened. ‘can you repeat that, I couldn’t understand a single word.” He smiled. I nodded. “I think I’m in…in love with you Louis.” I said staring in his ocean blue eyes. the answer I got wasn’t the answer I was expecting though. “w-why?” I frowned and noticed the tears forming in his eyes. “why?” “why do you think you’re in love with me. it’s impossible!” my eyes widened. “impossible. Louis what are you talking about?” he stood up and I soon followed. “come on Harry! Look at me! I’m fat, I’m ugly, I’m useless, worthless!” he yelled, the tears were now fully streaming down his cheeks. I just stood there frozen in my steps, I wasn’t able to move a muscle. How can he possible say something like that about himself. I grabbed his hand and pressed him closer to my body. He buried his head in my chest and continued to cry. “babe, listen to me. you’re perfect! You’re not fat, you’re definitely not ugly and you’re not useless nor worthless!” I said sternly. He nodded against my chest, I knew he didn’t believe me but I had no idea what I could say to make him believe me.

I gently pushed him away a bit and grabbed his chin in my head pushing it up a bit so he was now forced to look at me. “babe, I love you. I really love you.” I whispered and without waiting for his answer I pressed my lips on his. They were soft yet rough, small yet they fitted right on my lips. It took him a few seconds to realize what was happening but when he did he kissed back. I grabbed his jacket and took it off. I grabbed his arms in my hands and gently led him towards my bedroom. I kicked the door open and without breaking the kiss we walked, stumbled inside. I closed the door by pressing Louis’ back against it. I rubbed his arms when I suddenly felt something strange, something unusual. I broke the kiss and opened my eyes. we were both panting and Louis had his eyes still closed.

I looked down, at the arms I was currently rubbing and my eyes widened at the sight. Scars, cuts, dried blood, bruises, burns, covered his arms. I took a step back and I let his arms go. I was shocked. I couldn’t stop staring at them, there were so many, some old, some really fresh…like really, really fresh. Suddenly I thought about how Louis disappeared in the toilets for 20 minutes. Could it be possible…Would he be…Was he…I felt on my knees when realization hit me. He wasn’t even using the loo! He was just there to cut himself. Why didn’t I notice! Why didn’t I see. Louis was now staring at me then at his arm and then back at me. ‘L-Louis.’ I whispered, I didn’t know I was crying until I felt the droplets hitting my chest. ‘i…i…’ “Why. Louis why?” I cried and grabbed his hands, carefully, to pull him down. “sorry.” He whispered. I looked up, we bothe were a crying mess and I just pulled him closer to me. he protested but I ignored him.

I wrapped my arms tightly around his waist and he flinched. I whimpered, knowing exactly why he flinched. He tried to push me away but I just refused to let him go. I whipped my tears away and kissed the top of his head when he finally decided to stop fighting. He laid limp in my arms. I took a deep breath before I asked it well I more ordered it. “give it to me.” I sternly said. Louis moved in my arms so he could face me better. “w-what?” he stuttered. “babe, I want you to give them to me. the things you hurt yourself with.” I whispered planting soft kissed on his face. “no” he said and buried his head back in my chest.

I frowned. “no?” “no Haz. i…I need them. You can’t take them away from me. I’m fine I promise.” He whispered and tried to smile at me but I could see right through it. I shook my head and abruptly stood up. I helped him up. “you’re going to give them to me Louis. You don’t have a choice!” Anger was now written all over his face. “no! You can’t tell me what to do!” he yelled and was about turn around to walk away but I stopped him. “no, you’re not running away from me. We are going to talk.” I said but Louis kept shaking his head. “babe please.” I begged. “leave me alone!” he yelled and I franticly took a step back. he brushed passed me and disappeared in the bathroom.

My eyes widened and I stumbled towards the door trying desperately to open it. “LOUIS! OPEN THIS DOOR!” I yelled and banged as hard as I could. “LOUIS!!!” I yelled, tears were streaming down my face. I hears some noised and then suddenly the water of my bath started running. No, nononononono! “Louis! Stop! Please!” I’ve seen movies about this, I knew what he was doing. I stopped banging and with shaking hands I grabbed my phone out of my pocket dialing the familiar number.

Li- Hello?

Me- L-liam! Help…help me please!

Li- whoa hold on mate, what’s going on?

I could hear the concern in his voice.

Me- L-Louis…cut…Please…help..

I managed to say between sobs.

Li- we’re on our way.

With that he hung up. I knew who ‘we’ were. Liam was with Niall and Zayn. I turned my face back to the bathroom. I started banging again. “Louis?” I asked, no answer. “LOUIS? Please answer!” I begged. Still no answer. I felt down on my knees but I kept banging. “Louis Please…Please…Baby.”I cried leaning my head against the wooden door. I heard footsteps running upstairs, didn’t I unlock the door? Liam, Zayn and Niall stumbled inside. They looked scared and were shocked when they saw me. “Where is he?” Zayn asked immediately trying his best not to cry. I didn’t respond I just kept banging on the door until I got shoved away by Liam. “hey!” I yelled but I stopped protesting when I saw how Zayn took a few steps back. he took a deep breath and started to run towards the door. With a loud bang his body connected with the wood and It immediately opened. I jumped up and rushed inside.

I froze in my steps when I saw Louis laying in the, overflowed, tub. The water was red, crimson red. “Call an ambulance!” was the last thing I heard before everything turned black….

The deeper you cut

The deeper I hurt

The deeper you cut

It only gets worse