Chapter 1

(Sapphire)

"Come on, Natsu!" I complained. "You can't be serious!"

"We are going!" he said as he ran to Lucy who was across the guild.

"No!" I whined. Gray came behind me and placed a hand on my head.

"It won't be too bad. And we are going to be on an island, we need you there!" He said.

"Why exactly do you need her?" Cana asked us.

"You may not know this, but I can manipulate water in the ocean and lakes and stuff," I explained to Cana.

"Then you should go! I really don't see a probably with you going!" she said as she took a drink from her mug. 

"Motion sickness!" I said bluntly.

"Oh," she sighed in realization.

"Let's go Sapphire!" Natsu called from the doorway. I stomped my way out with my backpack to where the rest of the team was.

"Atta girl!" Lucy said as she placed a hand on my head and walked beside me.

"Yea, sure," I shrugged. We made our way to the Magnolia Station and boarded the train. I sat next to Erza, Lucy and Wendy.

"Did you hear the rumors about that place?" Erza asked as me and Wendy moaned in agony.

"No," I groaned loudly.

"Well, I heard that some people disappear from that island. They end off in some other dimension," Erza said menacingly.

"Oh really?" I continued to groan, not fully comprehending what she was saying.

"Yeah!" she said loudly. We chit-chatted the rest of the ride and we arrived at our station.

"Alleluia!" Natsu, Wendy and I yelled as we got off the train.

"You realize that we have to get on a boat now, right?" Lucy said as she walked past us.

"You're kidding!?" I cried.

"Nope!" she scoffed. The blonde walked away with her luggage trailed behind her. I stood up and pushed my long dark blue hair behind my ear. I followed the blonde and the rest of us followed.

We arrived at the docks and boarded our boat.

"You've gotta be kidding me?!" Natsu yelled when he saw the boat.

"Sorry Natsu!" Happy, Natsu's magical cat, said apologetically.

"You're lucky," I said to Natsu.

"Why?" He asked.

"You have a magical cat to help you! I don't have a cat!" I yelled at him.

"Are you going to start complaining about that again?" he asked.

"No, I just thought that you should know that," I crossed my arms and voluntarily got on the boat. I sat in the place where there is usually the least movement and placed my head on a pillow that I brought. Lucy sat next to me and she drifted off to sleep. I cradled myself  and tried not to wail out in pain.

"Why don't you try something?" Gray said.

"What?" I moaned.

"You know how you don't get motion sickness when you're moving in water?" I nodded in response. "Why don't you just travel that way?"

My face lit up and I jumped off the side of the boat. I used my water powers to carry me along side the boat.

"You see?" The black haired man, who wasn't wearing a shirt, said. Gray had a..... stripping problem. It was a fairly interesting habit. I continued to ride the waves all the way over the island. It dropped me off the shore and I regained my balance. The boat was far behind, so I took the liberty of exploring the island. I walked into the forest of the island and didn't see anything very interesting. As I walked through the forest, something shiny caught my eye. I followed the glint and found a red stone.

"This must be what we're looking for," I mumbled under my breath. "How could this be worth so much?" I picked it up and admired it. It was a pretty stone, but it looked exactly like a ruby and chances are rubies cost less than what they are paying for this.

"There was a catch to touching this," I whispered to myself. "What was it?" I put the stone in my bag, afraid of what the catch was. I walked back to the shore, to await the arrival of my team. They were still pretty far away. I sat down and I sat something illuminating from my back.

"What the hell is that?" I wondered as I placed my bag on my lap. The stone was shining very brightly and had the words Kohona newly embedded on one of the sides. "That wasn't there before."

It started to shine even more brightly. I started to panic, knowing that I must have done the catch.

"You're kidding me!" I panically said as I stood up quickly.

Then everything went black.

Hope you liked this first chapter! I know I said it would be out a long time ago, but I finally got it out!!! I'll try to update as soon as possible. Thank you and have a nice day or night :3