30

Hello, I am extremely sorry that I haven't updated in so long but somehow I haven't got round to it. I now - finally - present to you the long-awaited chapter 30.

It's been a couple years, so much has happened.

 Eloise and Harry are officially married, expecting a baby in 4 months. I must say El and I are hoping it's a girl however the guys say it'll be a boy. Simon even told me he'll pay me £30 if it's a girl - and I have to pay him if it's a boy. (Harry and El have decided to not find out the baby's gender).

Simon and I have our own house now, he's keen on having a family however I'm still unsure. He had pressured me into starting a YouTube channel and it's hit off brilliantly. I doubt we would find time to both manage a YouTube channel and take care of children.

Josh had found a beautiful girlfriend Freya and proposed to her about 3 months ago, Vikk talks to a girl from Australia (he's convinced it's just friendship but something tells me they don't just talk over Skype) and JJ now has his own house too. He lives alone unfortunately but still visits us. Whereas Josh and Vikk still live in the Sidemen House. Tobi and I still talk a lot, we always visit Nandos together and finally, Ethan has a girlfriend called Emily who is honestly the nicest person I've ever met.

 "I can't believe you did that." Simon shouted from the bedroom.

I sat on the couch, watching some TV when suddenly he barged into the room.

"You're actually ridiculous." He huffed and showed me the middle finger.

"Shut up you big baby,"

"I ask you for one thing-"

"Simon you can easily make your own toast."

He rolled his eyes and wandered over to the kitchen. I heard him chuckle before I remembered what I left on the kitchen counter.

"Leave the Nutella!" I screamed as I leaped from the couch, sprinting into the kitchen and jumping on Si's back, nearly making him fall backwards.

"Ok calm down," he laughed.

"Put it back."

He slowly placed the jar back before I jumped off him. "See? Not that difficult." I marched out the kitchen, proud at my achievement.

"Ash, what would you say if I proposed to you?" He asked. I immediately stopped walking as my heart pounded in my chest.

"I would tell you to piss off because you're a horrible boyfriend and would be an even worse husband." I joked, he knows I would say yes. He knows I want to marry him. Ever since Harry and El have had their wedding I knew I want that to be us.

"Oh ok, that's good because I hate you too," He said sarcastically.

"Why do you ask?"

"Because I remember you telling me - on the day that Josh proposed to Freya - that he should have done it on valentines day because it's the day of love," I felt him behind me, snaking his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him before putting his head on my shoulder, "it's February 14th today." He whispered into my ear.

"Are you hinting something, Simon Minter?"

"Nothing in particular... Future Mrs Minter."

Well, this is the end of Holding On to You. I apologise for this horrible chapter but I wanted it to be a nice, calming one to finish this fanfic off. I'm sorry for ending this book but I have no more ideas and I think this is a perfect place to end it. However, if I get ideas I might start a sequel. I'm planning to begin a new story (also Sidemen fanfic but more of an apocalyptic world) I will make sure to make another chapter on here to let you know the name and details of the new book BUT I will be editing every chapter of this book to fix any mistakes I have made. I might also make another chapter to see Ashleigh and Simon's future life. Thank you everyone for voting, commenting, and reading. Hope you have a happy day and hopefully I can see some familiar accounts in my other book. And for the final time,

Peace x