23

I woke up alone. No one was in my room. So I decided to look around.

I walked out of my room, yawning loudly.

I looked into Simon's room but no one was there. So I continued to go to JJ's

As I opened the door, both Simon and JJ looked at me.

"Sorry, I was just trying to find Tobi" I murmured, looking at the floor as I spoke.

"Everyone went home. Vikk and Josh went to record" JJ explained.

I nodded and turned around, beginning to walk towards the kitchen.

"Ash," Simon spoke, stopping me from walking just outside the door, "I'm sorry. I was angry."

"You had a right to be" I sighed, picking at the chipped paint on the wall. "Just do me a favour - don't blame Callum. Blame it on me."

I began to walk to the kitchen. I didn't really want to talk to Simon. I didn't want him to be angry because of me again. Anyway, he shouldn't blame anything on Cal. All that Cal did was help me when I was sad. He did what any friend would do.

Once I reached the fridge, I took out a carton of orange juice and poured it into a glass.

As I began drinking, Si skipped down the stairs. He gave me a warm smile and took a can of RedBull out the fridge.

"JJ got through to me. He told me a couple things I didn't realise" he began, "so all I want to say is. I forgive you. I don't care what you've done with him. I can tell you regret it. So I forgive you."

He leaned on the kitchen counter, drinking from the can. There was some silence between us, I didn't know what to say.

"Remember when we were little, and the four of us went camping. JJ and I threw a cookie at Eloise and she wanted it so bad that she fell backwards and down the hill" Simon chuckled.

I nearly spit out my water, I began laughing so hard. Simon joined too, looking at me while I was in pain from remembering how funny that was.

"She needed that cookie" I joked, raising my eyebrow.

Simon threw the empty can in the bin, then he stepped towards me. Pulling me into a tight hug.

He pecked my head as I stuffed my face into his chest, holding on to him tightly.

"Thank you for forgiving me" I said into his chest, "but do you still love me?"

"Of course!" Simon said honestly.

Once we pulled away, he went upstairs and I stayed to wash the used glass.

It was coming up to our one year anniversary so I was hoping that we could go on holiday somewhere. We need a break from things. And anyway, one year anniversaries are supposed to be special - right?

As I was thinking of what to do for our anniversary, my phone buzzed.

Calfreeze;

I want to see you. Tonight at 9 I'll wait at the gates of the park.

I love you.

I locked my phone and put it back in my pocket. He knows I want to make things ok with Simon. Why would he want Simon to be angry with me again? He knows Simon doesn't want me to see him.

Sighing, I walked to my room.

---

"Girls night!" Eloise giggled, showing off proudly what she made.

Eloise came home eventually and put blankets, pillows, and food for us on the sofas in the living room so we can watch a movie together. Even though it's only 7pm.

"Mean girls!" I exclaimed, grabbing the remote immediately.

Eloise rolled her eyes and sat on one side of the sofa, rolling the blanket around herself.

"So, about you and Harry" I chuckled, sitting next to her as I began putting on the movie.

"Yeah, what about us?" She questioned.

I grabbed the popcorn as the movie began.

"You sorted things out with Josh?" I said and then stuffed my mouth with popcorn.

"Yeah. I spoke to him already and we agreed that we will stay friends. It's got nothing to do with you anyway" Eloise demanded.

"Ok sorry" I apologised.

We then watched the movie; mocking the actresses.

After about two hours, I looked at the clock hanging on the wall.

9:00pm

I shot up from my seat and ran towards the front door.

"Ash?" Eloise said, following me.

"I'll be back soon," I spoke as I pulled my shoes on, "need to go do...something."

I ran out the door and through the street.

The cold weather made me shiver uncontrollably. All I had on was a t-shirt and sweatpants. I felt my fallen pony tail bang against my back with every step I took.

I ran as fast as I could to the park. I don't even know why, who in the world would run to see someone who nearly broke your relationship?

Once I reached the gates I leaned on the brick wall. Trying to catch my breath.

"You didn't have to run" Can said from behind me, making me jump.

"I would have karate chopped you if I didn't realise it's you" I joked, putting my arms up and behind my neck to breathe deeper.

"You don't even know karate" Cal laughed.

"What did you need?"

"Just wanted to say that I'm sorry about what happened."

"I ran here. And you tell me that? I did exercise. I never do that!" I joked

"I didn't force you to run... Simon and I will try to work things out again too. For the group."

"Good, I'm glad."

There was a small silence, and occasional feet-shuffling.

"I should go. I left Eloise watching a movie by herself" I sighed.

"Okay. Also, I wanted to say that I had great fun. When they were in Vegas." Cal smiled.

"Me too."

He stepped towards me, hugging me and pulled away after a few seconds.

"See you... some time." I laughed awkwardly.

Suddenly, Cal pressed his lips against mine. For a split second, placing his hand just below my jaw before pulling away, looking into my eyes and walking back with a smirk on his face - biting his lip.

I stayed still as I watched him fade away down the street.

That boy.

Sorry that this was shit but I wanted to update and I don't really have time to write, hope you like it :)

Peace x