24

I wrapped my arm around Simon's arm, intertwining our hand together. I traced my finger over the veins on the back of his hand as I lay on the bed with my eyes closed.

I could tell he wasn't fully okay with what happened with Cal. But I knew he is ready to rebuild the relationship.

It was 10am and Si wasn't getting to sleep any time soon so he woke me up. "Harry rang me last night, he said him and El have got a house nearby, he wants to keep it a surprise for her" he whispered.

I smiled, "we should get our own place too."

Simon frowned, looking away then looking back at me. "I'm good here" he muttered.

I stroked his cheek, smiling again. "We don't have to, you idiot" I joked.

Si gave a large smile and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me against his chest.

"I'm not an idiot" he chuckled.

"Of course!" I said sarcastically before leaning forward and kissing him gently, him reacting with a much rougher kiss.

--- (Dis is wher they hav intercourse)

"Morning" Josh basically sang at me as I walked past him in the kitchen.

"Mornin'?" I yawned.

"Harry brought a house-"

"Yeah Si told me" I interrupted Josh.

"He needs some help. Me and the boys will get it ready. You just go out and have some fun with El until I text you" Josh explained.

"Shopping!" I squealed and ran back upstairs.

---

I pointed at a baby's t-shirt.

"That one is so cute!" I cooed.

"You're not even having a baby, and if you want it for yourself then its not your size" Eloise joked.

I rolled my eyes at her and carried on walking through the large shop.

"Would you want to have a baby with Simon?" El raised an eyebrow.

"Not right now. I think it's way too early for that. Why?"

"I-Just asking" she stumbled on her words.

"Would you?"

"With Simon! No!" She exclaimed.

"With Harry you idiot" I laughed.

"Yes... Maybe. He wouldn't though" she sighed.

"You never know, Harry might be a good dad"

I took out my phone as I heard it vibrate.

Josh:

All ready, come to the house. I'll send the address right now.

"Can we head home? Simon wants to record a video with me" I lied and pulled Eloise out of the shop. We were both already dolled up in make up and curled hair, also in dresses. I was informed by Josh that we should look formal although he never told me why.

On our way home we sat mostly in silence. El looked upset - worried even - but she would lie and say she's fine.

I drove past the Sidemen house, getting a 'you missed the house' from her. I drove on, passing the large houses until we got to smaller ones.

I stopped at number 43, standing behind what looked like Tobi's car.

"Why is Tobi's car here? Why are we here?" Eloise asked as she walked out of the car.

I took her hand and gave a devilish smile as we walked towards the door. I knocked on it and a grinning JJ opened the door.

"JJ?" Eloise said surprised.

I walked in behind her, guiding her to the living room.

There stood Harry and the other 5 of the Sidemen (JJ rushing to stand next to them) all in suits.

There were 15 pink and gold balloons floating to the ceiling, a small photo attached to the end of each ribbon of the balloon containing Eloise and Harry together at different places.

There were candles spread throughout the room and rose petals scattered on the floor, red roses decorated the couch and furniture.

I could tell the guys helped to furnish the two story house, most of the furniture still had IKEA tags on them. But I must say they did a really good job.

Eloise covered her mouth, looking at Harry as he stood formally, an open mouthed smile on his face as he held his hands in front of him.

I noticed Simon was also in a suit, his hands in his pockets, but he was staring at me with a smirk on his face.

El walked slowly through the white living room, stepping inside of a heart made from rose petals, as she walked past each guy they all handed her a rose.

"I got this house for us so we could have our future here. It's two story so we could start a family" Harry began, taking her hand.

"I want to wake up beside you every morning and fall asleep beside you every night. I want to make endless FIFA videos with you and watch all TV shows with you. I want to be with you and only you for the rest of my life. I know that we have been together for about a year but I don't see my life without you by my side. Even if it means I have to deal with you screaming about Twenty One Pilots." he laughed, earning small chuckles from us all.

I noticed JJ sniffling and Simon punched him gently, holding back laughter.

"Now, you always say yes to food and chocolate, so would you say yes to this question..."

Harry knelt down in front of her, taking out a small red velvet box, opening it to show a Pandora diamond ring.

"...will you marry me?"

El looked down at him, smiling ear to ear.

"Yes!" She exclaimed, seeing Harry's eyes light up as he placed the ring on her finger.

She laughed loudly, hugging him tightly and kissing him.

"Save that 'til later" Tobi groaned and looked away.

Everyone cheered and did a group hug, JJ blasting FWB through his phone as he was the last one to hug.

"You did a good job" I said to Harry as we both watched everyone take a glass of champagne from the table.

"Yeah, Simon helped me a lot" he muttered, connecting his phone to the speakers.

Trust Issues began to play and Eloise put down her drink, immediately fangirling and taking my hand.

We both began to dance in the middle of the room, the boys laughing at us and Ethan joining us.

Simon began to record on his snapchat, it was then that JJ pulled out four bottles of vodka, making Harry cheer loudly as he grabbed a bottle, opening it and drinking two large gulps.

Harry pulled a disgusted face and went to Simon, taking his hand and began dancing with him.

Eloise and I laughed at the two then we both did inappropriate dance moves along to the song - this made JJ scream jokingly and take his phone out to pretend to record us while Vikk, Tobi, and Josh took some shots and talked amongst themselves.

Awe I really liked this one, I thought there should be some happy things in this fanfic instead of just drama. I'm also sorry for the late update <3

Peace x