22

Warning: there's gonna be some swearing here lmao

Josh rang Tobi, telling him to come because something is wrong.

It didn't take long for Tobi to rush to the rescue and make me tell them everything that happened.

"JJ will get through to him, he'll calm him down" Josh assured me, rubbing my back.

"I told you to watch out with Cal, you don't know the things he can get up to" Tobi sighed.

"I'm sorry T, I wasn't thinking" I cried, I was so memorized by Cal that I wasn't even aware of the wrong I was doing.

"I don't want to lose Si" I said, wiping the tears from my cheeks.

Suddenly, I heard JJ and Simon run down the stairs, followed by a panting JJ sprinting into the kitchen.

"I've tried my best, he's going for a walk. We've already had a similar issue so I hope this one will go smoothly too. Don't blame yourself, Ash. He'll calm down" JJ explained as he leaned against the doorway. Tired from running down the stairs.

Simon pushed past JJ, glaring at me with such anger in his eyes -like he wanted me dead - and took his keys from the kitchen counter.

Tobi stood up, stopping Simon from walking to the front door.

"Calm down, Si" Tobi said slowly, hoping to get through to him.

"Fuck off, Tobi" Simon shouted, pushing him aside.

I could tell everyone was surprised, no one was mean to Tobi. He's too good of a person. He didnt deserve hatred.

Tobi stepped to the side, lowering his head as he returned to his seat. Like a hurt wolf who realised who is the pack leader.

Simon didn't even bother to look at me, he never let the anger escape his face.

"Alright Simon, don't talk to Tobi like that. We just want to help" Josh warned him, "this is something between you and Ash-"

Josh was interrupted by the door opening, which made everyone rapidly turn their head towards it.

Eloise, holding Harry's hand, came in. Her eyes immediately locked with mine which made her rush towards me in fear.

Josh frowned slightly, looking away from the couple as they walked in. I'm guessing the situation between them wasn't resolved yet.

"What happened?" Eloise whispered, kneeling in front of me.

I looked up, noticing JJ staring at me intensely.

"Cal" he mouthed, tilting his head at the door.

Shit.

Cal walked to the door frame of the kitchen, smiling a warm smile at me. He soon realised everyone was staring at him with worry, just not Simon. All he had in his eyes was rage.

"You dick!" Simon shouted, charging at Cal.

He was stopped by Josh, Harry, and JJ, pushing him away.

"Explain to us what happened" Harry demanded.

"Cal fucked my girl" Simon confessed with envy and narrowed his eyes at him.

"That's bullshit" Cal exclaimed.

I decided to finally have a say. I stood up and walked in front of Simon. Looking up at him with tears running down my cheeks.

"I love you. And only you." I whispered, taking his hands into mine.

Simon gave a small smile, before taking it away, putting his angry face on.

"You" Simon said rudely as he points at Cal, "get out of this fucking house."

I turned to look at Cal, his eyes were glued to mine. I could tell he tried hard to hide his frown.

I heard JJ, Harry and Josh talk to Simon behind me. Trying to explain to him that Cal is our friend and he can't just leave him like that.

"In a while crocodile" Cal whispered, stepping closer to me and gently holding my hand for just a second, staring at it before looking back at me, smiling apologetically.

He started to walk backwards, letting his hand slip away from mine and walked towards the door.

I felt like my heart was being torn out of my chest. I didn't want to lose Cal. He was never supposed to be more than a friend. But somehow that boy turned my life upside down and gave me happiness when I needed it.

I turned my head to the side, to look at Tobi and Eloise. I couldn't see them properly - the tears filling up in my eyes.

But now I've got Simon. And only Simon. That's all I should focus on. He's all I need right now. I need to make things better with him.

Tobi stood up, hugging me tightly and placed my head on his shoulder.

Thats when I broke. Tears were overflowing as I let out soft whimpers. The sound of Tobi whispering that everything will be okay was all I could hear in the silence of the room.

"I'm sorry" I whispered; pulling my head away from his shoulder as I wiped my eyes with my sleeve.

"Don't be" Tobi smiled, "Simon has a right to rage."

I looked over at Simon. He was staring at us but once he realised I looked over, he began to walk forward and went up the stairs. Josh, JJ, and Vikk following him.

"You should go to your room. Get some rest" Harry said calmly.

I nodded, stepping back and walking to the stairs with Harry, Tobi, and Eloise following me.

With every step I took, I got closer and closer to the shouting coming from JJ's room.

"Everything will be okay" Tobi said as he wrapped an arm around me.

I just nodded. I tried my hardest to believe him. But I felt so heartbroken-

What must Simon think? He's the one that's hurt. And Cal...

It's because of me, their friendship is torn because of me.

And everything is fucked.

I had to update to keep my broife happy (u kno who u r) I just wanted to say, Ashleigh isn't a bad character, I just wanted to include this part to show that people make mistakes and you should forgive them for what they regret doing. Also please could you guys comment and vote more? I just want some feedback to know if I'm doing good :D

Peace x