18

The next couple of days were not so interesting. Just the usual letting time pass as I procrastinated.

Today, I was sat watching TV with Vikk when Cal rang me. He told me about a twenty one pilots concert that was on tonight. He said he already asked everyone if they wanted to go but only El and Josh said they would. So he thought he would hit me up.

I freaked out to say the least. Twenty one pilots are basically my favourite band and I was so grateful to Cal for inviting me. I agreed to going immediately.

Now, I'm stood outside the arena waiting with the others to go in. Some fans noticing us.

Eloise and I wore all of our merch, fangirling constantly. While Josh and Cal spoke about something I wasn't paying attention to.

"I literally can't wait" she said in anticipation.

I laughed gently, standing in line to finally get to meet Tyler and Josh was the most extraordinary thing ever.

I looked back at Eloise, watching as she stood on her tiptoes to look at how much longer a have to wait.

"Ash, don't fan girl too much" she said, smirking.

I raised an eyebrow, "me? Fangirling? You should make sure the people around us won't kill you because you're so loud."

After half an hour of waiting, it was finally our go to walk in.

Once we got to our standing places - at the front of the stage - I looked around. Noticing the younger fans excited to see their idols. Everyone was talking, shouting, laughing. Waiting for the two guys to pop up on stage.

"I heard of them but I don't really listen to them" Cal spoke into my ear.

"I'm obsessed. Love both" I laughed.

Cal smiled widely, pulling me into a side hug. I looked up at him, pulling a funny face as he laughed loudly.

He stared into my eyes, pulling silly faces back.

Suddenly, the lights went out. My head dashed towards the stage, making my feet move as close to it as possible.

The screams of fans filled the room as two men appeared on stage.

I joined in with the screaming, holding onto Eloise's hand as we looked up at Tyler who began singing Fairly Local.

"There's my Joshua!" Eloise screamed, pointing at Josh Dun.

Josh (Zerk) pulled a disappointed face, looking at Eloise. "He's right here!" He joked, waving his hand in front of her face.

"Not you, Joshua" Eloise rolled her eyes, pushing Josh's hand away from her face as her eyes focused on the Josh on stage.

---

Once the concert finished at 2 am, Josh and Eloise went home. Whereas Cal and I decided to go to his house. The concert was so exciting. All of us had fun.

Once we arrived at Cal's place, he put FIFA on, getting competitive once he scored the first goal. I thought I would easily beat him. But I guess my tiredness overtook me and it was difficult for me to concentrate. Or at least that was my excuse for losing.

Now it's 3-2. Cal's winning.

"Told you that you'll lose" Cal laughed, scoring another goal.

I pulled an angry face, punching him gently.

Cal laughed, punching me back.

"Stupid" I whispered, leaning forward as I concentrated on the game.

"Did you just call me stupid?!" Cal raised his voice jokingly.

"No..." I lied, giggling.

Cal shook his head, jumping onto my lap as he began gently punching my chest. I did the same to him, but quickly resting my arms as they began to ache.

"Weak" Cal rolled his eyes.

"Its 2 in the morning. I'm tired!" I said in my defence. He placed his head on my shoulder, putting all his weight on me.

"Cal. I'm tired. It's 2 in the morning" he mocked me, putting on a weird voice.

"I don't sound like that" I laughed as I leaned my arms on his shoulders.

We sat in silence for a bit, exchanging small conversations.

"I should get going. Simon's probably wondering where I am" I sighed, pushing Cal off my lap as I stood up.

"Yeah" he frowned as we walked towards the front door. The mentioning of Si visibly made Cal upset.

Once we arrived at the sidemen house, we stood at the door. Standing below the dark sky.

"See you later, alligator" Cal said, pulling me into a tight hug.

"In a while, crocodile" I whispered back, pulling away as I opened the door.

The bright light from the house shone through, illuminating Cal's smirk on his face.

Cal waved slightly, walking back to his car. I closed the door as I sighed happily - placing my shoes on the floor, before walking up the stairs towards Simon's room.

"Simon?" I whispered, opening the door to see him sat at the computer.

"I called and texted you. Where were you?" He burst out in an angry tone.

I exhaled sharply, leaning against the closed door. "I went to Cal's for a bit. We played a game of FIFA" I said honestly.

"Cal" he repeated quietly, turning back to his computer.

"I had fun at the concert. You should have come" I smiled as I took as seat at the foot of the bed.

"I have videos to edit. Go to sleep." He said quickly.

I furrowed my eyebrows, standing up and walking behind Simon, hugging his neck.

"I'm sorry I didn't reply" I whispered apologetically.

He leaned his head to the side, resting it on my arm.

"Its fine" he murmured, pecking my arm gently.

So I wrote this whole chapter but it got deleted so I needed to do it again and it was so frustrating. But HEY GUYS ANOTHER UPDATE including TØP. Hope y'all like it :D

Peace x