19

It's 2 months later and Simon runs into my room, grinning like crazy.

"What this time?" I groaned, placing my book next to me on the bed.

"JJ said me, him, Josh, and a couple others are going to Vegas for a week or so" he replied excitedly, sitting at the foot of the bed. He was always excited to go on a holiday somewhere. Simon rarely gets out the house if I don't annoy him about going somewhere.

"Cool. When are you going?" I asked.

"In 3 days. If you want you can come too" he smiled.

"No it's fine. I need to stay with Eloise. And Vikk. Just make sure not to do anything in Vegas" I sighed, I didn't want to be an extra luggage for Simon. I knew he wanted to have a good time with his friends. I could trust JJ to keep him safe - maybe Josh instead of JJ - and anyway, I don't want to leave Vikk and Eloise alone.

"I would never" he smirked, pecking my forehead.

I got up from my bed, walking out of the room quietly; trying not to interrupt the others recording. Simon following me.

"Keep an eye on JJ. He'll probably do something crazy" I laughed.

Simon chuckled, walking down the stairs.

As we turned towards the kitchen, a knock emerged from the front door.

"I'll get it" Simon frowned, opening the door.

"Hello" a familiar voice spoke.

"Mum?" I said, shocked.

"Ashleigh!" My mum squealed, barging through Si and hugging me tightly as Si closed the door behind her.

"Don't be so loud" I hushed her, pulling away,"what are you doing here?"

"I was around. I know you don't like to see me that often but I wanted to see how you're holding up" she smiled.

"Well, I'm back living here-"

"Again with the boys" she rolled her eyes, interrupting me.

"They're great friends, mum. And Eloise is here too" I sighed.

"But God knows what happens. You're a girl, Ashleigh" she lectured me.

"Nothing will happen! I've got Simon here anyway" I gestured towards Simon.

"Long time no see" mum smiled at Simon, shaking his hand.

"Yeah" he breathed.

"We're together" I murmured.

"Oh. Well. I always thought you would have gone with Lucas" she frowned.

I remembered when mum would always speak with El's parents. Telling them how Lucas and I would make a 'perfect couple'.

Simon frowned at the mentioning of Lucas.

"No mum. Lucas and I are acquaintances" I sighed.

---

After half an hour of awkward conversations with my mum, she finally decided to leave. I was happy to see her - don't get me wrong - I just didn't like for her to stay for too long. She gets so chatting and says such embarrassing things about me that just make me want to hide under a rock. Never the less, I gave her a goodbye hug and she left with a smile on her face.

"Your mum is lovely" Simon chuckled, closing the door.

"Shut up" I joked, punching him gently as I walked towards the kitchen. 

"You don't need to worry" Simon sighed.

I turned around, halting to a stop as I looked at his frown.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"When I go to Vegas. You don't have to worry. I won't do anything" He explained, "I might have to worry about you though."

I raised my eyebrows, what does he mean? And anyway, I do trust him. Its not like he has to explain this to me. I do know he won't do anything stupid. But he has to worry about me? What would I do? I wouldn't hurt him.

"What? Are you insane?" I joked, standing on my tiptoes to meet his eyes.

"Ash" he groaned, brushing me away.

"Listen, I'll be holding on to you and I'll never let you go. Don't worry about me" I smiled, taking his hand and pulling him towards the kitchen.

Simon sighed, walking behind me.

Sorry for not updating in a while but I had 0 time. I decided that I might want to start a new book for you guys! Feel free to comment which YouTuber it should include and which genre it should be. If I get motivation I might make a book :D  Also I apologise for this short chapter, next chapter will be longer <3

Peace x