17

I stood in front of Si, watching as he slowly woke up, the usual grin plastered on his face.

"Morning" I smiled as he sat up, pulling the dark duvet over his chest. I was overly enthusiastic this morning, a rare thing for me.

I placed the tray of food in front of him, smiling as he devoured the toast in one bite.

"Hungry?" I laughed.

Simon nodded, leaning back on the wall as I sat at the foot of the bed.

"Harry called me. He said he wants to make a video with me or something" I spoke.

"Okay, want me to drop you off?" Simon asked in between bites.

"If you want, I don't mind getting someone else to drop me off if you're busy" I sighed. I knew Simon had a lot of videos planned, I didn't want to ruin his schedule.

"Its okay, I don't mind" Simon grinned, mouth full of food.

I decided to wear a Weezy t-shirt and dark blue jeans. The weather wasn't too good so I grabbed a hoodie just in case.

---

Once I waved goodbye to Simon and entered the building, I knocked on the large door. Waiting for Harry to appear in front of me.

To my surprise, Calfreezy opened the door. He looked shocked once he realised I stood there, slightly wet from the pouring rain outside.

"Hey, Harry told me he wanted me for something?" I smiled, deciding I should probably start the conversation seeing as Cal didn't seem like he would.

"Harry's out. He went last night and hasn't come back yet. Maybe he'll be here soon" Cal answered, leaning against the door.

"Okay. He didn't tell me that" I laughed gently.

Cal nodded, letting out a gentle chuckle. "Come in, it's only me here" he smiled, stepping to the side to let me in.

I walked into the large apartment, the slience surrounding me. I loved this place, the atmosphere was always so different to the sidemen house.

I looked around at the pale walls, walking toward the living room.

"Hey, twins" Cal laughed, pointing at mine and his matching Weezy tops.

I laughed gently, impressed with his attempt to make humor.

Cal smirked slightly, putting his weight onto one leg as he leaned against the couch, letting me sit down. His eyes lit up slightly - once I laughed.

"Where is Harry?" I asked once Cal sat opposite me.

"I don't know. He never said" Cal replied, "you want a drink?"

"Just water please. Thank you" I smiled.

My phone buzzed in my pocket, making me immediately take it out.

Simon:

I just went into your room because you left your pjs in mine and there is a men's t-shirt on Eloise's bed.

Me:

It's probably Josh's. You know they like to 'boogie'

Simon:

I just checked, the size is too small for Josh. It doesn't smell like Josh either.

Me:

Wow you really are a fan girl for Josh, knowing his size and all hah

Simon:

Ash I'm begin serious. I think its Harry's.

Me:

WHAT?!?!?!

Cal handed me a glass of water, sitting back down in his seat.

"Who you texting?" He asked, leaning back on the couch.

"Simon" I spoke, sipping at the water.

Cal nodded, his happiness fading slightly.

After a minute or so of silence, Cal stood up.

"Harry probably won't come here for a while now. And Simon probably would rather have you go home" he sighed.

"Oh...Okay." I replied, pausing for a second.

"I'm sorry but I have videos to make and stuff" Cal frowned.

I nodded, understanding what he means.

I followed him back towards the door, stepping out of it once Cal opened it.

"I'm sorry I startled you when I can here" I laughed.

Cal smiled, leaning against the door frame.

"See you later, alligator" Cal replied, giving me a gentle hug before I walked down the corridor.

"In a while, crocodile" I responded.

---

"That was quick" Simon raised his eyebrows, starting to drive towards the house.

"Yeah, Harry wasn't in so I sat with CalFreeze" I responded.

"Cal?" Simon said in surprise. He looked over at me, noticing my smiling face.

"What you so happy about?" Si asked.

"Nothing. He was very polite." I sighed happily.

"You do realise your boyfriend is sat right next to you" Simon laughed.

"Obviously" I giggled, pecking his cheek gently as he jokingly pulled a disgusted face.

"Harry and El?" Simon said after a while.

"I'm surprised too, I thought she was crazy about Josh" I replied.

"Lets not jump to conclusions, maybe his shirt somehow got there?"

"Just like my pyjamas 'somehow' got in your room" I joked.

I know most of what I write is trash but idk I'm trying to make it enjoyable. I hope you guys like what I write <3

Peace x