8

"Ok, do I look ok?" Eloise panicked, straightening out her dress.

I laughed slightly, looking at my friend paceing up and down the corridor as I sat at the bottom of the stairs.

We were waiting for Alex to arrive - yesterday, after the movie, Si, Eloise, Josh, and I decided to go to Nando's and then we came home and chilled for the rest of the day - today we decided to look formal, seeing as the reunited best friends would go out for a meal. Don't ask where, just a fancy place. I wore a turquoise dress, it was tight at the top but soon loosened into a beautiful large dress. It ended just above my knees so I was not too long, nor too short. It has a large turquoise bow at the back, so I decided to put a matching - smaller one - in my hair, curling my long brown hair slightly at the ends. I had my usual mascara, concealer and eyeliner on.

Eloise, however, wore a stunning well-fitted red dress, matching her popping red lipstick. Her hair was just like mine, but without a bow. She wore matching red high heels, whereas I just wore my turquoise flats. Her make-up was beautiful, you could tell she put extra effort to make her eyeliner and eyeshadow perfect.

A knock on the door made me immediately rise from my seated position.

Eloise walked over to it, opening it slowly.

There stood our beloved best friend, Alex. I was surprised she wore a dress, seeing as Alex would rather wear jeans and a t-shirt. Her long, green, flowing dress matched her green eyes, so did her flats. She didn't have any make-up on - as usual - and her red hair was gently placed on her shoulder.

"Oh god, I haven't seen you in ages" She exclaimed, hugging Eloise tightly as I stood behind them.

"Ash!" she cried out, hugging me too tight.

"It's good to see you" I smiled, pulling away.

"So, we going? I'll drop us off and such" She asked.

As I was about to answer, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Hey guys" Simon smiled, walking down and standing next to me.

"Looking great" he smirked, rudely looking me up and down.

"Is that your boyfriend?" Alex asked, shoked.

"No, its my best friend" I laughed, putting an arm around Simon.

"Okay" Alex nodded, winking at me.

I realised Josh and Vikk were standing at the bottom of the stairs, watching the new-comer.

"Oh, this is Simon" I gestured towards him, "that is Josh and then Vikk. Guys, this is Alex."

"Hey" Alex waved.

Josh walked towards Eloise, whispering something into her ear. I wanted to ask what he said, but as I watched her cheeks going bright red and a large smile growing on her face, I decided to leave it.

Vikk stood there awkwardly, probably not knowing why he came downstairs in the first place.

"They are youtubers" I informed Alex, I knew no matter how many hours she spends a day on the internet, she would have never knew the sidemen were youtubers.

"Cool, Eloise told me before" she answered, smiling brightly.

After some silence, I gave a sigh, "we should head out."

"Okay, I'll see you guys later" Alex waved towards the boys, walking out of the house.

Eloise gave Josh a hug before walking out of the house too.

"Guys, can you leave Ash and me alone? I want to have a talk with her" Simon asked Josh and Vikk politely, they nodded and went back up the stairs, speaking amongst themselves.