5

I was woken up at 3 am by a constant violent knock on my bedroom door.

"I told you guys to leave me to sleep!" I shouted, getting out of bed, half asleep. I thought it was probably Josh pranking me for a video or something, so I was prepared for the worst.

But the face that was revealed once I opened the door, surprised me even more.

"Eloise?" I asked, surprised at my best friend's tear stained face.

"I'm so sorry I came randomly. Vikk let me in. I j-just," she began, but couldn't get her words out and started crying again.

Eloise was my friend even before Simon. We knew everything about each other. She has met Simon before but never had the occasion to meet the others.

Her once joyful face, full of life and hope, a as now covered with tears as her cheeks and light brown eyes grew red. I hugged her tightly, her long brown hair slightly getting in my face. She hugged back immediately, weeping on my shoulder. I saw Vikk standing awkwardly near the stairs, obviously worried.

'Is she ok?' He mouthed towards me, to which I nodded and he went to his room. Once we pulled away, I took her into my room and sat her on my bed, giving her a tissue and a glass of water that I keep next to my bed.

"What's wrong?" I asked calmly, taking a seat next to her at the foot of my bed.

"My roommate said I can't stay at her house anymore, so I went to my parents house and they started arguing with me saying I only come to them for a place to stay, so I came here because I didn't know what else to do," she sighed.

I knew Eloise's parents, I also knew her roommate and couldn't understand how any of them could leave her like that.

"Listen, you can stay here. I'll go with JJ to buy a bed and you can stay in this room with me," I smiled, stroking her back gently for comfort.

"Thanks." she say honestly.

I heard a faint knock on the door, before Josh opened it, wearing pyjamas bottoms and a sidemen t-shirt.

"What's going on? I heard someone coming into the house," he asked, before looking at Eloise in surprise.

"Hello," he greeted, a slight smirk growing on his face.

"Josh, go away,"I demanded, thinking Eloise would be uncomfortable.

I glanced at her, her cheeks grew red as he smiled at her. God what has he done.

"I'm Josh," he smiled wildly, failing at hiding it as he stood at the door.

"Eloise," she croaked out, wiping away the tears.

"Well you've met Josh and Vikk, now for JJ to appear," I sighed.

As if on que, JJ leaned into Josh's shoulder.

"Heard someone," he laughed, looking at me.

"This is Eloise, Eloise this is JJ," I gestured towards them. They both gave each other a wave.

"Is it ok for Eloise to live here for a bit? She'll stay in my room until she finds a place to settle," I smiled.

"Yeah!" Josh said, a bit too quickly.

I raised an eyebrow, watching as he kept his eyes on Eloise.

"Sure, I'll let the others know later," JJ answered, before returning to his room.

"Bye." Josh smirked, walking out of the room and closing the door.

"Sorry about that," I sighed.

"It's fine," she smiled, "Josh is hot."

I burst out laughing.

"What?!" I breathed, trying to get some air from laughing too much.

She shrugged and laughed slightly.

---

"No, I don't know how to play." Eloise refused, leaning back into the couch.

It's noon and we are all playing FIFA. Or at least Simon and I, the rest are watching. They all agreed Eloise can stay here, and she gladly accepted the request.

I sat inbetween Simon and JJ, while Josh, Eloise, and Vikk sat on the other couch.

"Come on, you can try," I smiled, trying to hand her the controller.

"Nope." she refused.

I sighed, resuming the game.

"How the heck do you get so good?" I murmured under my breath, trying to tackle Simon in the game.

All the others were too busy watching the game to realise I even said anything.

"I practice." Si smirked, elbowing me playfully.

There was a knock on the door, followed by Eloise standing up and walking towards it.

Last night, once she calmed down, I gave her some of my clothes seeing as she left hers, the usual sidemen hoodie and jean shorts, I wore matching clothes. I realised Josh was quite fond of her outfit.

I also forgot to mention, Eloise invited her brother, Lucas.

Lucas and I never really had the chance to speak much, we met a couple times but I would never start a conversation. He knew about the sidemen but never took interest in meeting them.

Eloise and Lucas came into the room, her taking a seat and him standing at the doorway.

"Hey," we all said in sync, watching the TV screen.

"Hello." he replied.

I glanced at him, I forgot how he looks, but I remembered immediately. Those dark eyes, the dark messy hair that stood up at the top, the defined jawline and mysterious smirk. The perfect six-pack and the good looking guy.

"FIFA?" he asked, watching the TV.

"Yeah." I replied, pausing the game, earning groans of disappointment from everyone.

They all finally looked at Lucas, I could tell he was uncomfortable. He wore a v-neck black t-shirt and shorts.

"Hey, want a drink?" I asked, standing up and walking towards him, he was as tall as Simon so I had to look up slightly. I was inches away from him, not realising until I stood there.

I once had interest in Lucas but guessed I didn't even know him that well so it eventually faded away.

"Sure." he smirked, looking down at me before following me to the kitchen.

I poured him a glass of water, handing it to him as he sat on a stool.

"Thanks," he smiled, taking a drink.

"How's it going? Long time no see," I laughed slightly, watching as he placed the glass down.

"Everything is good, you?" He asked.

"Good, Eloise is living here for a bit," I informed him.

"I know," he smiled, standing up.

"Lets head back to join the others." I smiled, walking in front of him as we walked to join the others. I was quite impressed with my attempt to start a conversation.

I was greeted by JJ and Vikk watching Simon, Simon looking at me - failing to hide his frowning face - and Eloise and Josh speaking, I knew they would hit it off. I sat in my place, shuffling slightly so Lucas could sit next to me. As he took a seat, his cologne hit me. I guess you could tell I liked the smell because Simon looked at me, slightly disappointed.

"Lets carry on" I said in a cheery voice, resuming the game.

"Lets..." Si sighed.

Ooo new characters

Peace x