1

God it's cold.

I yawned as I pulled my arm up, knocking on the door of the large house.

I bet you're wondering where am I? Well, this is the official Sidemen house. And I'm going to see my best friend Simon. Or should I say, ex-best friend. At first I was excited to see him, but somehow anxiety attacked me out of no where and decided to make me change my mind every second.

A few seconds later, a short boy opened the door, his eyes glistening as he looked at me.

"Ash! I haven't seen you in ages," Vikk exclaimed, immediately wrapping his arms around me.

I was shocked about this sudden interaction but soon enough I hugged him back.

"Icky Vicky! Missed you too buddy." I laughed, watching as Vikk frowned at what I said.

"Come in, everyone is in the kitchen" He gestured towards the kitchen, letting me walk in.

I stepped into the large house, looking around. Nothing changed. It was still the same as when I left. I quickly took my shoes and coat off, placing them with the rest of the shoes and coats. I put my large suitcase against the wall, hoping nothing broke inside. God knows what happened to it on the flight.

I walked forward, Vikk behind me, into the kitchen.

I heard the boys talking, JJ chuckling, and Simon laughing, god I missed that laugh.

I stepped through the door frame of the kitchen, all of their eyes turned to me.

Josh and JJ's eyes were filled with joy and excitement, but Simon's deep blue eyes suddenly changed into shock, or surprise should I say.

"Hey guys." I whispered, waving my hand awkwardly.

"Ashleigh! It's been so long!" JJ shouted, walking towards me quickly and hugging me tightly. Yep, I even missed JJ constantly shouting.

"Yeah, been a while." I agreed, pulling away and hugging Josh. (To be honest, Josh is a good hugger).

Vikk walked past us, sitting where Josh was previously sat at the island in the centre of the kitchen.

As JJ went back to his seat and Josh argued with Vikk to give him the seat back, Simon shuffled towards me, smirking slightly.

"Hey kid," I smiled, whispering as I looked up at the tall blond boy.

"God I missed you," he whispered, hugging me a bit too tight.

"Me too, best friend." I smiled, stuffing my face into his chest.

"Hey, Simon, let your best friend tell us her story of what happened." Josh said, taking me back into reality.

I pulled away from the never ending hug, taking a seat at an empty stool, next to Si.

"So, what happened when you went to New York?" Josh asked eagerly, all the boys were listening to me like 3 year old children listen to a storytale.

"As you know, I went over there to study art for 2 years, I shared a room with this roommate, Tina, she is such a nice girl. Anyways, I studied there and came back around an hour ago, got a taxi to the Sidemen house and now I'm hoping I can live here again?" I smiled, looking from each boy to the other.

"Sure! Your room hasn't been touched," Simon said suddenly, smiling wildly.

"Thank you, I'm sorry for suddenly coming," I apologised.

"Don't be, go get a shower and get to bed, you must be tired," Vikk smiled.

"Yeah, I will do. Thank you so much," I sighed happily, getting out of my seat.

"Hey, we're still your not-blood-related family," Josh confessed, raising an eyebrow.

"Haha, of course my brother," I laughed at the brown haired boy.

"Guys, I'll go help Ash settle down, I'll come back in a minute to finish speaking about what video to make." Simon said, getting up and following me to the corridor.

I grabbed the suitcase as I started walking up the stairs.

"No no, let me take it," Simon reassured, taking the suitcase into his hands.

"Thank you." I yawned, accidentally showing how tired I am.

I went up the stairs, peering into the rooms I went past - nothing changed - and went up the next flight of stairs.

As I got to the - what once was a guest room but now mine since I moved here - room next to Simon's, I walked in. It hasn't been touched at all, my bed still had the folded blue duvet, the two matching large blue pillows and smaller white pillows sitting on it, the wooden wardrobe to the left of the room - the bed was in the centre of the room, pushed back against the wall. The white wooden desk to the right of the room and the blue rug at the foot of the bed on the floor.

"Not touched," Simon said, putting the suitcase down next to my bed.

"Yeah, looks identical to how I left it," I laughed, trying to ease the atmosphere.

"I thought you would never come back," he frowned as he walked towards me and hugged me once more, heating my body.

I hugged back, putting my face into his chest as he rested his chin on my head.

"Obviously I had to come back one day." I giggled, hearing Simon chuckle slightly too.

"Simon," Vikk called from the stairs.

"In here," Simon shouted back, pulling away and walking towards the door.

"Come down, JJ is planning a Q and A." Vikk frowned, walking to the top of the stairs.

When JJ plans a Q and A, you need to be prepared for the worst, or even worse than the worst, Simon knew that too well.

"Not again," Simon frowned, "get a shower, go to sleep, and be ready because I'm taking you out tomorrow." Simon ordered, pointing at me before walking out of the room, towards the stairs.

"Will do, love you best friend," I shouted, cringing slightly at my cheesy comment.

"Love you too bestie." he laughed, running down the stairs.

New book! Obviously Sidemen because they are my babies :D

Peace x