3

I sat on my bed, fiddling with the pages of my book.

Yesterday when we came back, Simon recorded a video while I sat in my room reading a book. I wasn't bothered that I was in my room, I knew the boys had to record so I decided to leave them to it.

It's 10am and I'm once again reading a book about a character fighting her way though battles. I already ate breakfast and did my morning routine, I just couldn't be bothered changing from my pyjamas so I stayed in bed. I remember Josh telling me something at 3am, saying that he wants to take me to meet the others. I was half asleep so don't ask for details but it was something along those lines.

"Ashleigh, you coming down?" Vikk shouted from the stairs.

I stood up, putting my book on my bed and walked towards the door.

"I thought you all were recording?" I asked, looking out the door to see Vikk standing at the top of the stairs.

"I just finished so if you want we can sit downstairs? I mean if you want to sit in your room that's fine, but I thought you might have been bored sitting there constantly," he smiled, I loved that Vikk was so polite.

"Yeah sure, let me just get changed and I will come down." I replied, giving a smile before walking back into my room.

I decided to wear jean shorts, white vans, a grey t-shirt and a slightly baggy black sidemen sweater.

I put my hair into a messy bun, added the usual concealer and mascara, and skipped downstairs, hearing Simon laugh as I passed his room. Probably recording FIFA again.

As I entered the kitchen, I noticed Josh was sat with Vikk. I smiled at him, walking towards the fridge.

"Who you looking so fancy for? Looks like you're finally wearing our merch," Josh joked, watching me as I poured myself a glass of orange juice.

"Looking fancy because you told me we will meet the others. And I'm pretty sure I used to constantly wear your merch," I said confidently, drinking the juice and putting the glass in the sink.

"Suits you." he smirked.

I sat at the island, checking instagram.

Vikk was on his phone too, whereas Josh just stared at me, making me feel uncomfortable.

"Want anything?" I asked, not looking up from my phone.

"What? No. Just looking at how much you've made Simon change. Since you've came, he's so much happier," he smiled, meeting my eyes as I looked up when I heard Simon's name.

"What do you mean -"

I was cut off by a wild JJ walking in rapping awfully.

"My ears are bleeding," I said, covering my ears jokingly.

"Shut up, better than what you can do." he joked, grabbing me from behind and holding my close, picking me up from my chair.

JJ was pretty tall, and I'm slightly small, which means there was no way I would be touching the floor.

"Jide! Put me down!"I shouted, holding back laughter as I struggled to get free.

"Not until you confess my rapping is amazing." he laughed, as Josh and Vikk just watched.

I folded my arms across my chest, putting out my bottom lip and making a sad face.

"Your rapping is great," I whispered, looking down.

"What? Didn't hear that," Josh joked, earning a small laugh from Vikk.

"I hate you," I warned Josh, smirking slightly.

"Your rapping is amazing," I said, slightly louder.

"There you go, not so hard now was it?" JJ laughed, putting me down.

I sat back in my seat, locking eyes with Josh as I gave him a 'i hate you' look.

"Ash, did Josh tell you we will go meet the others? We will go to Harry's," JJ asked, sitting next to me.

"Yeah, when are we going? I'll go let Simon know," I smiled.

"We want to go now because Ethan told me Tobi will be there now. Simon is recording so let's leave him to it, I already told him we will go." JJ explained.

I nodded and walked out of the kitchen with Vikk, Josh and JJ following me.

---

"God it's been like forever," Harry smiled, hugging me tightly. His cologne hitting me immediately.

"Yeah, how you been?" I asked, pulling away.

"Good good, you?" He asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Alright." I smiled.

"Ash!" Ethan exclaimed, getting my attention, gesturing me to come join the rest on the couch.

I sat between Ethan and Tobi, Harry next to Tobi, and Vikk, JJ and Josh on the other couch.

"You been alright in New York?" Tobi asked, getting everyones attention from their phone's.

"Yeah, it's been really good. Got to meet people and see how life is there and such," I smiled, rubbing my hands gently.

"How's Si doing?" Harry asked, slightly concerned.

I was confused, why did they ask me about Simon? I understand we are best friends. But most of them live with him. Why were they concerned about his feelings when they can just as easily ask him?

"He's ok, why do you ask?" I raised an eyebrow.

"He's been ok, just dropped the subject once we mentioned anything about you." Vikk explained.

"He basically ignored us when we asked if you spoke to him while in New York," JJ added.

"He really likes you - Ash - you've had such an impact on him. He's so much happier. He was happy when you were away, don't get me wrong, but now he's much more." Tobi said.

My eyes widened. I never realised. Simon and I are really good friends, but he was like a closed book. You never knew how he felt until you actually spoke with him about it. They honestly took me by surprise, here I am thinking my best friend is just happy to see me, but really he was lacking my presence around him. Maybe they just got the wrong idea and Simon was actually okay with me going. But who knows. However, it's not like I will change the way I think of Simon or act around him. He easily notices when someone is off with him or has a change of attitude. And the last thing I need is my best friend worrying about me.

"He really missed you, maybe he didn't say it. But you sure could tell it," Josh sighed, looking down at the floor.

After some awkward silence, Harry stood up.

"Lets have a game of FIFA." he chuckled, turning on the XBOX One.

Things are slightly boring but they will pick up the pace soon. Sorry for the late update. Feel free to comment.

Peace x