14

Last night we stayed at Harry's until 3am just playing games and having fun.

Once I came home, I ignored everyone who tried to ask me anything, and I went to sleep. Exhausted.

This morning I woke up at 10am. I was welcomed by Simon handing me breakfast. Cereal and a glass of orange juice. But I was thankful and I ate it while he talked with me.

Si told me JJ booked a lane for us to play bowling. I argeed to go seeing as I had nothing else to do today. I asked who will come and he said Cal, Harry, Ethan, Tobi, Callux, JJ, Vikk, Josh, Eloise, me, and himself.

So here we are, all of us wearing some kind of sidemen merch, playing bowling. The bowling place was very loud and full of people but we somehow made it enjoyable.

"Woohoo! Strike" Cal cheered, smiling as he walked back towards the seats.

"Can your walk be anymore ladylike" JJ teased.

Cal put his hands on his hips, imitating a woman walking as he held his head high. We all burst out laughing, watching him sit down.

"Simon, your go" Callux informed, gently punching Simon in the arm.

I was sat next to Simon, leaning on him. So when he stood up I was very uncomfortable.

"Go on Si! Beat Cal" Harry shouted.

We all watched as Simon knocked down 3 pins with his bowling ball.

"No!" He groaned, rolling his eyes and taking his second go.

Missed.

"God you're bad" Vikk mumbled as the others had their own conversations.

"Shut it" Simon joked, sitting back down.

"Ash, your go" JJ smirked.

I walked towards the bowling balls, picking the lightest one.

"Weak" Ethan laughed.

I turned around and realised that's everyone was watching me. Suddenly I felt extremely under pressure but seeing Simon smile at me slightly calmed me down.

I looked at the pins, aiming for the middle one.

Strike.

"She's better than Cal" Josh shouted as everyone clapped.

I gave a small bow before returning to my seat.

"Well played" Simon whispered in my ear as I watched Josh stand up for his turn.

---

I took the last bite out of my 6-inch Subway sandwich before leaning back in my chair. We decided to go to Subway after bowling. Cal won.

We sat at a table in the centre of the place. On one side it was Ethan, Josh, Eloise, me, Tobi. Opposite Ethan was Simon, then Cal, Harry, JJ, Vikk, Callux.

"Thank you so much for the food JJ but I am stuffed" I smiled at JJ as he, and everyone else, still ate their food.

"Its a pleasure, as long as you take care of Si" he laughed.

I looked down the table at Simon. He ate his food, ignoring a laughing Ethan.

"JJ, let's not speak about that" Tobi said politely, noticing my frown.

"No but what's up with you and Simon? You together?" Harry suddenly asked.

"We are friends." I glanced at Simon, as he looked back at me. Giving a forced smile.

"We shouldn't invade your relationship but we're just looking out for our boy" Vikk smiled. I appreciated his kind gesture.

"I thought friends don't kiss?" Eloise teased as she playfully punched my arm.

"You guys kissed?" Callux asked, shocked.

"You're behind" Josh joked.

"I might get a can of coke" I smiled, standing from my seat, trying to get out of the conversation.

I walked towards the cashier, getting a can of Coca-Cola and paying for it.

As I walked back, I opened it, taking a few sips.

"Sharing is caring" Eloise smirked, taking it from my hand and drinking it before handing it to Josh so he can have some.

"I hate you sometimes" I joked, walking away towards the toilet.

Once I finished in the toilet, I walked out to see everyone getting their things.

"What's up?" I raised an eyebrow, going to my seat and taking my coat.

"We're heading home" Tobi smiled, taking his phone.

---

I entered the house, taking off my shoes and coat.

"I can't even walk I ate so much" Josh groaned, stretching - once we all entered the house.

"I might have a cookie" Eloise said, walking towards the kitchen as Vikk, Josh, and JJ followed her.

"Where you going?" I asked Simon, taking his hand to stop him from walking up the stairs.

"Edit some videos. I'm kinda behind because we went out" he sighed.

I walked up the stairs with him, towards his room.

Once we entered it, I let him edit his videos as I sat on the bed.

"Today was really fun" I yawned.

"How come you're tired? It's only 11" Simon laughed, watching as I lay on the bed.

"Because usually I don't do anything which means I have energy stored" I explained.

As I closed my eyes, the silence relaxing me, I felt my phone buzz.

I took it out, realising it's someone calling me. I decided to put it on speaker because I couldn't be bothered holding my phone.

"Hello?" I asked, accidentally getting Simon's attention as he spun around in his chair and listened carefully.

"Hello, this is York Art School, is this Ashleigh Green?" The woman on the phone spoke. Simon pulled a confused face.

"Yes." I answered.

"We would like to invite you to come teach the students. We have noticed your excellent art work you have made throughout the two years of spending here in New York and studying. And we would love for you to accept this amazing offer."

My eyes widened, Simon's face suddenly went blank as he stood up quickly, walking towards me and standing in front of me.

"But, I'm in England. I wouldn't be able to attend any time soon. Also I was just studying, I'm not ready to work."

"The work you have done meets all of our standards and this could be a great job experience. We would give you four months to come to New York. Unfortunately you would have to change your living area and move to New York seeing as you will have to work here."

I noticed Simon's eyes suddenly scan the room in fear. His breathing quickened as he stood there.

"I-I understand. Thank you so much, is it ok if I call back? I just need time to think."

"Yes that is fine."

"Thank you, bye."

"Bye."

I ended the call, looking up at Simon. I stood up to face him.

I noticed he was confused, so was I. But I tried not to show it so he could calm down.

His eyes met mine as he took hold of my hands once more. I stared at him as the sadness was shown on his face. He sighed deeply.

"Please don't leave me again."

Hehehehe, ALSO TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY? WHAT?

Also, please check out my good friend JeffreySaysHello and read her sidemen preferences. They are amazing!

Peace x