16

I tapped my fingers on the island, reading my book as I lost track of time.

"It's 3 am" Simon mumbled, surprising me.

"I've nearly finished this chapter" I replied, flipping the page.

"Tomorrow we have to do a football video, you need sleep" he answered.

"I'll come up soon" I sighed, frustrated.

---

"Okay, you swing your leg and try to hit the ball as hard as you can" JJ instructed.

"I know how to kick a ball, JJ" I laughed.

I gave a small jog, kicking the ball as hard as I could.

I hit the crossbar.

"Oh my god!" Callux shouted as the guys ran towards me, hugging me and cheering.

I laughed loudly, pushing them away.

"Ruining the fun?" A voice came from behind us, we all spun around in confusion.

"How did you get in here?" I narrowed my eyes at Mel.

"Vikk let me in" she smirked.

"Want a go?" Simon offered, gesturing towards the ball.

Mel nodded, walking towards it in a posh manor and kicked the ball gently, making it move a couple meters.

"I've never played football before" she whined, acting innocent.

"I'll show you" Simon smiled.

I grabbed his arm, pulling him closer towards me.

"JJ? Can you help?" She asked JJ, who seemed eager to help.

"What?" Simon rolled his eyes, staring at me.

"Should I teach you how to hit the crossbar?" I joked.

Si sighed playfully, pulling me into a tight hug.

"Looks like JJ is getting it on with Mel" Callux laughed, stepping next to us, "too bad she's gay."

I raised my eyebrows, looking at Callux in shock. "Mel is a lesbian?" Simon gasped, as if reading my mind.

"Yeah. Eloise told me. Not that there's anything bad with gay people, but it might be a disappointment to JJ" Callux laughed.

I smiled up at Simon, walking away from him and towards Mel.

"Melissa?" I called politely, stopping in front of her as she turned to look at me.

"Yes?" She sighed.

"I just wanted to ask, do you have any intentions in having sexual relations with any of these guys?" I asked, seeing JJ mouth 'what the' behind Mel.

"No, what the hell?! I'm gay! You homophobe. I don't go for guys" She exclaimed.

I widened my eyes, "I'm not a homophobe! My cousin is gay" I said defensively.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry, I thought you were. I'm sorry for being rude" Mel apologised, her angry expression turning into a softened one. I smiled at her, pulling her into a hug. I was never the one to cause arguments.

---

"I would still bang her" JJ laughed, eating his chicken.

"Too bad she had to leave before we got here" I sighed, taking a small bite out of my food. Turns out Mel is a wonderful person, we became close friends within 40 minutes. I guess the phrase 'don't judge a book by it's cover' is true.

"I love Nandos" Simon whispered, eating quickly.

I laughed at him, watching as his pace increased. We came to Nandos after football, seeing as Callux needed his daily dose of chicken.

I would often think to myself if it was the right decision to decline the offer of going to New York again. I knew it was a good job, but I gave up and chose to stay with Simon.

"Why don't you start YouTube?" Vikk asked me, pulling me back into reality.

"I don't know. I never thought of it" I sighed.

"We can promote you on it, you can make those make up tutorials girls do" JJ joked.

"Ash would probably make video game videos and challenges rather than make up stuff" Simon laughed.

I nodded, smirking slightly.

"So? I know it's a tough decision but we would help you" Vikk smiled.

"I don't know... How about I join in a couple videos, and then I'll see if I'm comfortable with it?" I asked.

They all nodded, understanding my choice.

THIS WAS SO TRASHING I'M INSIDE OF A TRASH CAN RN. Ok so I felt the need to update but bcs I'm trash it came out trash. I PROMISE I'LL IMPROVE. Thanks for reading my beans

Peace x