Chapter 55: Chaos Spirit

Ells' POV
So, all of us raced down to the ladies' room, until we all stopped awkwardly, and realized. The majority of people in this group, were men.

So, me being the only lady, it was I who had to walk in. And when I did, I came in just in time to see the big black shadow disappear through the walls of the bathroom.

"Vi, what the heck was that?!" I asked, as she went to go wash your hands, which were now somehow covered in black dirt.

"Well, that thing was a Chaos Spirit, or, as non-magicals call them, a ghost." She said, as she got the black muck off of her hands.

"You mean, like, a dead person?" I asked, as she dried off her hands.

"More or less. But, that's only the beginning." She said, as she opened the door.

"Violet! Thank goodness you're ok! What happened?!" Dimitry asked, his eyes full of relief and worry at the same time.

"Yeah, just a Chaos Spirit..." She said, shrugging her shoulders, giving us that punk personality all over again.

But, she just sent most of them with a shiver of fear down their spines. Especially Hunter.

"Guys?! We are leaving this hotel! Right now!" He said, as we walked down the hallway to our room. Hunter though, ran like there was no tomorrow. Remind me not to scare him as a ghost on Halloween.

"I don't really understand why you guys want to leave..." I said, my mind thinking about the situation. Something was telling me that leaving was the wrong thing to do, but, something else was telling me that it was so right...

Then, violet blue her hand trumpet, and all of the hopes, dreams, and visions in my head seemed to vanish.

"Ells! Did you just understand what happened?! You just saw a Chaos Spirit. That guy will send all of his buddies over, and they will kill us!" Hunter said, as Astrid put my cloak on my shoulders.

That's when my mind finally clicked. We saw a Chaos Spirit. A flipping ghost, for crying out loud!

"Hunter's right... let's go!" I said, as I raced to put on me shoes and cloak (properly).

Once we all got ready to leave, we raced to the main room and at the counter, where the same lady from last night was standing.

"Hello. How may I help you?" She asked us, with that same creepy smile of hers pestered on her face.

"Yeah, we saw a... ghost. Here. In the hotel." I said to her, because she was a non-magical. Who has absolutely no idea of magic whatsoever!

"What? Now, that can't be right, can it? You must be seeing things. I can assure you. There are no ghosts here, in the Aika Hotel. I think I'll go ahead and call the doctor..." She asked, picking up the cell phone.

That's when it hit me. This, puzzle of confusion. When this whole plan finally clicked together.