Chapter 22: Violet Kuro

Ells' POV
Mr. Coal walked up to Hunter, and had a serious, yet sad look in his eyes. As if he knew something. Something was wrong.

"I-I'm sorry, Mr. Coal." Hunter said, looking down at the ground. What I heard next was unexpecting.

"Don't be, Hunter." He said, as Mrs. Kuro walked in the lunch hall, to see the scene before us. Her eyes grew a little, but not as much as Mr. Coal's eyes.

It took her a few seconds, before she went back to her senses.

"All right, because of this, we are going to start class early." She said, as an echo of men's went through the halls.

The kids stood up, and slowly went to their classes. This is a huge difference compared to yesterday, when the kids were racing to their feet.

Violet and Dimitry walked with the three of us back to class, before Mrs. Kuro snapped at us. Like a twig in a forest.

"Hunter, you come with me. You too, Violet." She said. She sounds so serious! Like a principal!

Violet did a long aggravating sigh, before she said,

"Yes, Mom."

"M-Mom?!" The four of us said, shocked. My mind was blown. Pitchi Kuro, the president of the Trials, is Violet's mother?! Which means, her full name is Violet Kuro. She is the president's daughter!

"You never told us that Mrs. Kuro was your mother!" Dimitry said, shockingly.

"Well, you don't need to know everything. Anyways, I don't want publicity following me everywhere I go." She said, proving a very good point on why she never really mentioned it to us before.

"Umm... we're going to be late if we don't hurry." Astrid said to us, pointing to the door.

"Yeah, it's better if we left now then sooner! Good luck you guys!" I said, as me, Astrid, and Dimitry raced out of the room and straight to class.

~*Timeskip*~

Astrid's POV
I walked into the dormroom and shut the door. "Anybody at home?" I said loudly, to see if I had gotten out of my second class first or not.

"Sup." I heard, every saw Dimitry come out of the kitchen.

"Hey! Have you seen Violet or Hunter after the incident?" I asked, sitting on a chair nearby, as he sat down on the couch.

"No, but I heard that what they left for was really important. They might not come out for a while." He said, a worried look on his face.

"Yeah... I heard that too. I wonder how Ells is doing. She's already been through a lot already. I worry for her, Dimitry..." I said, putting my hands into my pockets.

What's gonna happen to Ells, Violet, and Hunter? And what in the world is going to happen in the Magic Trials? All these questions swirled into my mind, as I though worryingly and I realized one thing.

I don't want to die.