Chapter 33: A Strange New Visitor

Ells' POV
At first, the movie started out real nice with mentally insane children and paranormal sightings.

I know, a great start to a movie, right?

But then, the phantom things came out. During the first jumpscare, I nearly scared my socks off! Astrid came to comfort me, as the movie went on.

At the end, I felt very paranormal about my surroundings. I kept looking around for something to pop out and eats my guts for a sad and painful death.

Astrid and Hunter didn't seem that scared, talking about how it was just a fake movie. No big deal.

Dimitry and Violet were fandoming the whole time on how the movie had lots of gore. I'll never understand those two.

Then, the door banged, causing me to jump. I instantly grabbed onto Astrid's arm, shaking.

"It's the phantoms! They've come to eat our guts and mash our brains!"

"Ells, somebody just knocked on the door, is all... I think..."

"You guys are such babies! I'll open the door myself!" Violet said, a little ticked off, as she stood up. We followed her towards the door.

She turn the doorknob slowly, as the door opened with a creek.

"Hey guys!" I heard, to see my friend, Wendy, at the door.

"Wendy? What are you doing here?" I asked her. Shouldn't she be in her room with her mini team?

"Please! Let me in! My team won't let me in! They think I am the Chaos spy! But, I'm not! I promise you I'm not!" She said, looking in our eyes with desperation written all over.

We all exchanged worried looks at eachother, until Violet broke the silence.

"Wendy, I just don't think this is a good idea."

"Come on, guys! Please! You know I'm not bad! I don't know what to do! I don't want to get hurt!" Wendy said, her eyes watering into tears.

I felt bad, but I didn't know what else to do. I sighed a little.

"Alright, Wendy. You can sta-"

"Yay! Thank you so much!" Wendy said, squeezing me into a really tight hug. She let go, and walked off to the fridge.

Violet just stared at me, annoyed, before walking off.

"Ells? I don't think that was a good idea. I don't like the sound of this..." Astrid said to me.

"Astrid. I've known Wendy a lot more than you have. She is a friend. I can't see her doing anything remotely bad to try and hurt us in any way possible. Trust me." I said, as I walked away from him.

I felt bad for what I had said to him, because I trusted Astrid's opinion more then anybody else's. What if I just made a huge mistake?

Nonsense, Ells! This is Wendy we're talking about! She's harmless! I'm sure you'll be just fine!

Anyways, what's there to worry about? All she cares about is how she going to impress Red into falling in love with her! No offense, but I find that close to impossible!

A/N: Hey guys! So, I have a surprise for you! Oh, I'm so excited! You'll have to wait and see to find out what it is! Hehe! I can't wait!
- Em