Chapter 36: Chaos, Everywhere

No POV
Violet ran out of the room with Hunter and Dimitry, sweat dripping off her face. Her head started pounding with stress, leaving her stomach to turn uncomfortably every step she took.

The worst of it was the fact that she knew. It was sort of like her special ability. Like how Hunter could pull the door off it's hinges. But, her's was much worse.

She knew who Mrs. Kuro really was. She knew exactly where to go to find her friend. She had been planning this... Replaying the same loop, until, one day, the King of Chaos would be vanquished. Away from her, but mainly, away from Ells.

They ran near the caves and saw the entrance to the storage room. They transformed into their guardian form, getting ready to defend for their friend.

Not thinking of what Mrs. Kuro had been warning them, Violet bypassed the secret password. They all flew in angerily, but then stopped in shock.

Ells was in the middle of a Chaos Circle, one of the most darkest things ever created with Chaos Magic. She was tied up in the middle of the circle, to weak to move. The predator had captured her prey perfectly.

"Wendy!" Violet yelled fiercefully, her face more upset then anything any of the friends had ever seen in their whole life.

Wendy walked forward to the rails upstairs, and looked down at the guardians, an evil grin on her face. Her eyes were pitch black with Chaos Magic.

"Looky looky here... I'm surprised, Violet. You've managed to go this far without them even suspecting a thing. Honestly, I didn't think it would happen. You always were a failure." She said evilly.

"Let go of Ells. She doesn't need to be involved in any of your doings." Violet said, glaring into Wendy's eyes upsettingly.

"Oh, but she does, Violet." Wendy said, as she jumped from the upstair rails, landing perfectly on her two feet.

"The boss wanted me to find the most powerful being on your puny planet. So, it was time for me to search." She said, as she slowly walked towards Ells.

Violet started to run in the circle, but Hunter and Dimitry pulled her back. They knew what would happen to them if she went into that circle.

"I looked and looked, until, finally, I found my prize." She said, as she moved her hand onto Ells' chin, tilting Ells' face towards hers. Ells' eyes looked into Wendy's, weak with life, trying to stay awake from the drainage of her energy.

"And, I will suck every single drop out magic out of her, until she is nothing, but a dried up piece of fruit!" She said, her eyes filled with so much hate and hurt, that you couldn't even see the real Wendy anymore.

"Nooo!"

Wendy fell down to the ground with the screaming figure, and the two fought it out. She punched it, but it rolled out of the way. It scrambled up to it's feet, it's bright red eyes blazing.

Ells' eyes managed to focus the scene around her, as she saw the other figure.

His black hair had streaks of bright red. His wings like a firebird.

"Astrid..." Ells mumbled, her voice losing any strength she had left in her.