Chapter 62: Weapons

No POV
The group of guardians turned around when they heard Simon, and focused on the monster, heading straight towards Ells.

All of a sudden, a monster stopped running, and turned around. Violet was there, transformed, and she got something, shiny and threating, in her arms.

"You will not hurt Ells! As a guardian, my job is to protect her, and to rip apart freaks like you! So, better die in a hole before I break you to shreds!"

The Chaos monster did not respond lightly to Violet's threat.

It's hands went to grab Violet, but Violet pulled the trigger. She pulled it again and again, giving the monster some delay on it's attack. But, it still wasn't enough to get him to surrender.

"Guys, we have to help!" Hunter said, looking at the scene before him, his ocean blue eyes staring widely at his surroundings.

"No, Hunter! Violet's already put yourself into enough trouble already! If you transform, that monster will remember. And he will show them." Simon said, as violet continued to shoot her contraption at the beast.

"He won't remember if we kill him together!" Hunter said, as he muttered the words to his transformation, as he transformed into his guardian self. His transparent wings went back into view, and his dark blue hair seemed to glow brighter than before.

He looked at his hands, as the monster roared with agony. Hunter flew up, his eyes glowing with power and rage, as he ran to the monster. His hands started to glow with pure water, as he made contact with the thing.

The monster tasted loudly, as he noticed the little Hunter destroying his leg, as it started to glow bright blue.

The levitating claws had detached from his hand, as they flew towards Hunter with much speed. Right when Hunter noticed, Dimitry flew in, a glowing, translucent green shield in hand, as he blocked the attack, falling to the ground hard.

"Dimitry! Are you ok?!" Violet yelled, eyes wide. The monster was still aiming at the two attacking enemies, now becoming three, as Astrid went and joined into the bunch.

He ran to the monsters other foot, flames burning in his hands, as he grabbed the other foot, having the monster screech in pain.

Whatever kind of plan these heroes have made up, without talking to one another, it seemed to work well.

"Dimitry!" Violet called out again, and she kept shooting at the Chaos monster.

Dimitry pushed his hands off the ground, as he got up on his feet. Simon ran over to him, realizing that trying to stop them from fighting had become absolutely pointless.

The only logical thing left to do now, was to help them.

"But... How is this possible? What was that?" Dimitry asked Simon. His full strength had returned to him.

"You're the Earth Guardian. The Earth is your healing source. Your healing powers have awakened." Simon said, giving him a pat on the back, and a smile. Dimitry smiled back at him, feeling the energy in him boil.