Chapter 24: The Water and Air Guardian

Hunter's POV
"So, Hunter is a Guardian of Magic." Astrid said, as I nodded my head. Why did things have to go this way? Why couldn't I just play a simple game and be over with it?

"I'm going to assume that he's the guardian of Water Magic because of the incident, right?"

"Correct." Violet says.

Wow, she seemed so calm about this. We are going to protect everyone in he world, and she can be calm about that? How? This could mean the end of her life!

A few moments went by, before Ells broke the silence.

"Who's the other one? You know, the other guardian. You said there were two of them." She asked. I didn't say anything.

"Your looking at it." She said, as if nothing was wrong.

"Woah woah woah. Let me get this straight. So, Hunter and you," He said, pointing at Violet, "Are part of these "Four Guardians of Magic". And, the world is going to fight to the End of the World, and you need to find the other two Guardians before that time."

"Exactly." Violet said, "We figured it out when we found this." She said, looking at me, as if waiting for me to do something.

But, I found myself awfully confused.

"Umm... what am I supposed to do... exactly?" I asked her, confusingly.

She did an annoyed side, as she pulled up a part of my shirt, revealing a black circle, with an arrow piercing through it. Blue sparks were flying off the tip of the arrow.

"That." She said. Astrid and Ells' eyes grew side, and Dimitry just looked amazed.

"I have the same symbol." She said, pulling off some of the collar of her shirt, revealing her symbol near her chest. Hers, though, was grey.

"We are going to have to delay some time off of our normal classes in order to train for this." I said, sadly. All of a sudden, me and Violet were tackled into a hug,

"Be safe, guys. You are gonna be the most amazing, most wonderful Guardians ever." She said. Ells was a good friend.

"Yeah, what she said. I have faith in you guys." Astrid said, a smile on his face.

"If you ever need anything, you know where to go." Dimitry said.

I have the most amazing special feeling inside. I feel important and loved. Something I've wanted to feel for a long, long time.

"Guys, your Dinner hall is about to start. So, if I were you, I would try to get there as early as possible." Mrs. Kuro told us, as I nodded in agreement.

"Mom..." Violet mumbled under her breath annoyingly.

"What? I just care about my adorable little baby Vi, is all!" Mrs. Kuro said, one of those motherly smiles on her face. How do mothers do that? Make that smile for their kids? I always notice it...

"Mom! Don't call me Vi!" She yelled.

"Ok, Vi!" She said, "Oh yeah. And I wouldn't go on and telling the news about the world guardian war thing to everybody, ok? Let's not cause any more stress then their already is..." she said, as we nodded.

Then, the bell rang, and we raced to dinner.

A/N: Hello guys! Liking the story so far?
Anyways! So, me and my mom were talking in the car, and she had the idea of maybe publishing my book, once it's all finished! I mean, yeah, it may be a really crappy book on the shelves. But! It might not be, if I can get the support from all of you guys!
So, if my impossible dream of this book getting published happens, I would really appreciate it if you could buy a copy, maybe show a friend! That would really mean the world to me...
- Emma