OFFICIAL MJFA's 2017

It's that time of year again-- it's time for the second annual Michael Jackson Fanfiction Awards (The MJFA's).

(This is the official contest for Michael Jackson books, and while there are many copy-cat competitions, I want to stress that this is the official one- given that it is the most participated in/most popular, and the hardest to win.)

I know you have been reading new MJ books in the year since I last saw you! It's time to go through your library/archive, find those amazing books, and nominate them for the recognition they deserve!

(Books that won last year may be nominated).

THIS YEAR WILL BE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT/ IMPROVED:

• The nomination system will remain the same. Nominations will take place in the same manner- comments with the title of the book and author next to the category.

• Just as it was last year, there will be NO VOTING FOR WINNERS. This isn't a popularity test, and the number of reads on the book will not be taken into consideration.

• There will be some added competition this year- fewer categories, but some new ones will be added. There will be less finalists this year, and only the winners will recieve prizes.

• Non-MJ related category(s), though MJ is THE MAIN FOCUS.

• The period of time allowed for nominations will be longer- more time to spread the word and gather more nominations!

• The rules will be VERY CLEARLY STATED in the contest book. Make sure to give them a read!

--

If you've written a book this year and are interested in competing, make sure to write an update/message to your readers reminding them to nominate! We're looking to involve as much of the fandom as possible in this competition, to up the stakes!

Even if you're just a reader, make sure to tell your friends and prepare them for the competition!

The competition book (with more rules and details) will be published on this account within the day or two, and nominations are set to begin on TUESDAY, JANUARY TENTH  at 3:30 PM central time.

(This is subject to change- you will be notified if so.)

This year's team is as follows:

ME: Judge, Creator of Contest

mamasemamasamamakusa  Judge

GigiChante18  Judge

Don't be afraid to comment here or DM any one of us with questions or concerns!

--MJFA's