5 : S u g a

angst/fluff

Last night was a mistake. A huge mistake. That was all that ran through [y/n]'s head as she gathered her scattered clothes from the ground. Yoongi shuffled around on the bed and the college girl froze.

"Where are you going?" His voice was husky, clearly still laced with grogginess, "Come back to bed."

[y/n] shook her head and dressed quietly, "This was a bad idea."

Yoongi sighed, "You always say that, now come back to bed."

[y/n] continued to ignore him as she pulled her messy hair into a ponytail. She walked up to the door, "I'm leaving."

"What's been up with you lately? This whole arrangement wasn't just my idea."

[y/n] crossed her arms and turned around to see Yoongi standing front of her in just his boxers.

"I can't take it anymore." Her voice quivered as she hugged herself.

"Take what, baby?" [y/n]'s heart pounded at the nickname and she shoved him away. Her eyes watered, "This. Whatever it is we do, Yoongi, I can't take it."

Tears fell from her eyes as she reached for the door handle. He was too fast for her though. Yoongi slammed his two hands against the door, trapping her against the door.

"What did I do? Tell me what I did so I can fix it."

[y/n]'s vision was blurred because of all the tears, "I want a relationship, Yoongi! More specifically I want a relationship with you. I don't want to be fuck buddies, friends with benefits or whatever."

Yoongi's eyes widened at the girl's sudden outburst and his arms went limp. [y/n] attempted to wipe her eyes, "I want you to be my boyfriend. I want to hold your hand in public. I want to cuddle and watch movies or to be held and take naps."

[y/n] sighed, "I love you Min Yoongi, all you did was never love me back." The girl walked out the door, and Yoongi spoke softly.

"I do." [y/n] continued to move as if she didn't hear him so he spoke louder.

"I do love you."

The [h/c] haired girl froze in the hallway.

"I love you [y/f/n]. I want to be your boyfriend, I want to hold your hand, I want to cuddle, and watch movies." Yoongi walked up to the girl and wrapped his arms around her. [y/n] pressed her face against the chest.

Ba-dum. Ba-dum. Ba-dum.

She could feel his heart through his shirt, and he tightened his grip on her.

Yoongi mumbled in her ear, and it caused her to sob even more. "It would be my honor to hold you while we slept."

The two stood in the hallway holding each other tightly.

"I love you."

"I love you too."