3 : J i m i n

fluff

warnings: shirtless Jimin

Jimin wasn't 100% sure what he was doing at this fancy five star restaurant. He did what he was dared and went to the restaurant titled "The Grand Master Hotel and Bistro." Jimin wasn't going to lie to himself— This place was fancy. Extremely fancy.

The lights were dimmed as Jimin walked into the dining area. The only light were the ones from the kitchen, and candles lit at each table. Okay, Jimin thought to himself, this is easy enough. That's when he felt the buzz on his phone. He pulled open nerve and examined the dare he was just given.

Get up on one of the table and start dancing. Shirtless.

Jimin felt his pulse started to speed up. He glanced around the restaurant filled with rich people in expensive clothing.

"Follow me, your table is ready."

Jimin was snapped back into reality as the hostess called for him. He followed the girl to a vacant table to you.

"Your waiter tonight is [y/n]. She'll be right with you."

Jimin nodded and sat back down. He glanced at his phone again to check nerve. He had five minutes. Putting off the embarrassing task, he looked through the leaderboards. @V_95 was in first place followed by other players Jimin didn't know. Jimin had only joined nerve as a dare— It was ironic.

"Hello, my name is [y/n] and I'll be your server for this evening."

Jimin looked up only to see the most beautiful girl. Her [h/v] cascaded over her delicate shoulders and her eyes twinkled in the candle light. Jimin swallowed and then coughed into his hand.

1 minute.

"Hey," Jimin said while standing up, "Can you record this?"

He shoved the his phone at the girl who took it with surprise.

"Wha—"

Jimin knew he had to do it now. The sound of him jumping on the table alone caused the whole restaurant to look up at him.

"My name is Park Jimin, and I would like to entertain you folks tonight."

He started to dance on the small table, not a thought in his mind. Jimin barely heard the girl named [y/n] protest as she recorded him in embarrassment.

"Sir, can you please stop?" [y/n] pleaded.

Jimin decided to ignore her and keep dancing. With all his strength, Jimin pulled off his jacket and ripped his white tank top into two pieces. Many people in the restaurant looked disgusted at the shirtless dancing boy.

"Sir! Get done from there!"

Jimin smirked at the girl and hopped off the table. He walked up close to her. Jimin didn't need to see his phone to know the dare was a success.

"It's Jimin."

"Well Jimin," she spat, "I don't appreciate hot boys dancing shirtless in my zone! Now put your damn jacket back on so I can get you salmon or something!"

The restaurant went silent minus the few giggles from children. Jimin did as the beautiful girl said and put his jacket back on. As he sat down, Jimin reached out and grabbed [y/n]'s arm. She gasped slightly before glaring at him eye to eye.

"Y'know, since we're both already here, wanna have dinner?"

[y/n] scoffed at the boy, "I'm working. Plus, what makes you think I want to eat dinner with a hot guy like you, huh?"

Jimin smiled at her, "You said it again."

"Said what?"

"That I was hot!"

Her anger only caused Jimin to laugh.

"So is that a yes or a no?"

"I'll consider it."

"That's better than nothing."

They fell into silence for a moment before [y/n] broke it, "Give me your napkin."

"What?"

"Give me your napkin!"

Jimin did what her was told. She took out a pen from her apron and started writing on the expensive cloth. Jimin looked at her with a newfound curiosity.

"Here," she said handing him the napkin.

Jimin noticed a phone number scribbled on it in tiny letters. He smiled widely for the blushing girl.

"Now, it's restaurant policy to kick you out. But there isn't a policy that says you can't call me... So get out please, or I'll gladly call the cops. Oh, don't forget the whole calling me part?"

Jimin laughed and hopped out of his chair. He was gone before [y/n] could say another word.