Chapter 35 - Run And Hide

Harry, Ron and Hermione stood in the Center of the room. They could not disapparate and were surrounded by death eaters watching them to see what they would do next.

"What now?" Harry asked tightening his grip on Ron.

Hermione held up her wand in one hand and clutched Ron's other hand tight. Ron though weak gave her hand a squeeze as he was being held up by Harry who also hand his wand out.

"It's the mudblood!" One deatheaters gasped pointing at Hermione as he and Flamel stepped forward looking furious. Draco was not to be seen.

"You think you can just walk in here and take them?" Flamel said as he joined the deatheaters from behind.

Hermione stared at the horrible sight of Flamel. His crumpled skin looked more crumpled than ever as he walked towards them, looking very angry.

Hermione racked her brain for a way out. She then dropped her hand, wand pointing the ground and shouted "Reducto!"

The ground beneath them suddenly disappeared and Harry Ron and Hermione were falling.

They fell straight into the room below, where Nox was last seen, pacing. He looked taken aback at the crumple of bodies that fell through the ceiling.

"What the-" Nox said watching them straighten up.

"Harry, get the floo powder!" Hermione said urgently as she helped Ron up.

Harry was the closest to the fireplace grabbed the pot of floo powder.

Nox pulled out his wand in alarm. He suddenly seemed to realise what was happening but it was too late. They were already in the fireplace.

"The Burrow!" Harry said in a low voice, Hermione had a glimpse of the curly haired Salem witch running towards them as the green flames engulfed them and then they went spinning.

Soon they fell out of the fireplace onto a rag like rug, spilling dust all over it. They were finally at the Burrow.

"Ron!" Came a scream. They looked up in time to see Mr and Mrs Weasley rush to them. They first pulled Ron  into a big hug.

Hermione did not waste any time. The moment they fell out of the fireplace she got to her feet and waved her wand and bricks appeared out of nowhere and began to seal the fireplace.

"We can't use this for a while I am afraid." She told Mrs Weasley apologetically. Mrs Weasley did not seem to care, she pulled Hermione and Harry into the hug too.

As Mrs Weasley tended to Ron, Harry pulled Hermione aside to find out all that they missed.

"Where is Ginny?" Harry was the first think he asked.

"With the ministry. I asked Mr Weasley if I could borrow Errol and sent the minister a letter telling him I got you and Ron out safely." Hermione told him

Harry gave her a glowing look. "You thought of everything." He said with a tired smile.

"You better go get some rest! You look like you need it." Hermione said.

"I'm just waiting for-" Harry began but he was cut off by sudden banging on the door.

"Stay there!" Mr Weasley said holding out his arm to Block Harry's path.

"Who's there?" He demanded through the door.

"Dad, it's me! Ginny!" Came Ginny's voice.

Mr Weasley carefully opened the door, his wand still out. It really was Ginny, she looked tired but the moment she saw Harry she ran in and threw her arms around him.