•11•

The next morning, I was shooken awake by someone.

"Unnie, wake up! We're going to the beach!" I could here the excited maknae squeal.

I sat up. Ergh, I want to sleep.

"Arasseo. I'll go change now." I said.

I changed into a loose sleeveless white top with shorts.

"Uwah unnie is so pretty." Luna complimented.

"You guys are looking great too." I said sincerely. We brought our stuff with us and headed downstairs. The beach had been reserved for us so we didnt have to worry about sasaengs.

Then I remembered. Kai.

My heart ached at his name. I can't believe he cheated on me, less than a day into our relationship.

We reached the bus lobby and saw the boys standing there. Wait, I did a quick head count.

8 of them. Weren't there 9? oh, Kai was missing. Figures.

My eyes were swollen and red, I hope no one noticed.

"hey girls, are you ready?" Yeollie asked. 

"YE!" We replied.

"Kaja!" Baekhyun shouted.

We boarded the bus one by one. I sat at the far back, making it clear I didnt want to be disturbed as I pulled out my earpieces too and listened to some music.

Then, i felt someone slip in beside me.

"Hey, Juhyun ah. Whats wrong? Gwenchana?" I looked up. Ah, of course the dear maknae.

"Oh, ye." I replied.

"Tell me whats wrong. I can feel something happened."

"Erm... well" I replayed last night's scene in my head and told Sehun.

"That bas-" 

"Aniya, I am nothing compared to Krystal. I understand." I sighed.

"Dont say that. You're you, and you're perfect." Sehun told me.

I blushed. He looked at me, then towards my lips. His face was so close to mine, I could feel his breath on my cheeks.

He moved in closer, brushing my lips.

And with that, he brought his hand up to the back of my neck and kissed me.

Suho's POV

I moved towards the back of the bus too, but stayed far from Juhyun.

I watched as Sehun moved to sit next to her, and she started talking, alot. Thats normal.

After she finished talking, he said something, making her cheeks flash red.

Then he moved in closer, was he going to kiss her? I felt angry almost. This girl never changed.

He kissed her slowly but passionately. This scene was so familiar, I was so tired of seeing it.

I turned back, closing my eyes and falling into deep sleep.

Juhyun's POV

Sehun's lips were warm against mine, kissing me deeply. 

I decided to kiss him back.

After a while, he pulled back. "Mian, I kissed you right after you experienced that."

"Its ok." I told him.

"Take that as a friendly kiss, ok?" He asked.

I smiled at him. "Of course."