-17-

I spent the night laying in my room, thinking about this.

Please no romance, please no romance. My girls werent too happy about this, even I wanted to back out now. If there was romance, we would get bashed by iGot7s. 

I closed my eyes shut, praying Jackson wouldnt notice the picture in his gallery.

>>the next morning

There was a letter on my table again.

Dear Juhyun,

Congratulations on suceeding the mission, you shall now be granted a gift.

You can tell the camera what gift you want to give and to whom you will give it to.

The WGM team

I sighed. Who should I give my gift to? Maybe... Youngjae? He's a real gentleman, I should get him a gift. I heard he loved photography, a camera wouldnt be too much would it?

I walked towards the camera.

"I would like to give Youngjas oppa a camera." I smiled and turned back to take a bath and went out.

Everyone was eating breakfast, waffles apparently. Luna was really happy haha, her love for waffles was too much.

I sat down as Jackson placed two pieces on my plate.

"Enjoy." He smiled.

"Kamsahapnida." I noticed Mark, Youngjae and Yugyeom were not here.

"Where are they?" I asked myself.

"Guys! You wont believe it! I got a gift!" I heard someone call.

Was it mine?

"Already? Aww..." Bambam pouted. He was really cute.

"Yeah! Lets open it!" Youngjae said as he carried a box into the kitchen.

"It looks expensive." Jinyoung said.

Youngjae placed the box on the table and when he opened it, his eyes shone brightly.

"A CAMERA!" he pulled out the shiny camera from inside.

"Uwahhh, so lucky!" Jackson said.

"I wonder who gave this to me." Youngjae said, admiring the camera.

"Yeah, who gave it to him?" Yugyeom thought.

The boys looked over to us.

"Its not me!" The 4 girls all said at the same time.

"Juhyunnie?" Jinyoung asked.

Oh no, what should I tell them?

Let me joke around haha.

"Yes, I sent him the camera." I smiled.

"Really?" Youngjae was shocked.

"Nah, I'm just kidding." I burst out laughing. "You're really too gullible."

He pouted. "I will know who sent me this when the first episode airs."

Well, yeah he would know anyway. But I didnt want to tell him now. Let it be a surprise.

We had breakfast and changed into our winter clothings.

As Yugyeom and Yeri, the excited maknaes, rushed out of the door, a huge blast of wind hit us. My hair flew all over the place as I stumbled back into someon's hands.

"The wind's strong, be careful." Youngjae said.

I smiled at him. He really was a gentleman.

There wasnt a queue so we broke up into two groups and went into the cable cars up into the mountains.