-16-

On the bus, we were told to talk about  what we expected from this show.

"I think it would be fun." Jackson and BamBam said, children...

"I think it would be interesting." Jinyoung and Jaebum said. 

"I think this is going to go horribly wrong." Yerim said.

"And why do you think that?" Jackson asked.

"Well I mean I know its a variety show and all, but we watch We Got Married all the time, and there is romance in this, I just feel uncomfortable." Yerim looked down.

I hugged her. "Dont worry! Unnie is here!"

"The friendship between Red Velvet members is true!" The cameraman praised.

"Ye!" The girls agreed immediately.

"Ok, we're almost here." the cameraman told us.

We were silent the rest of the trip.

Then we finally arrived on top of the mountain, nearing the cabins. As the bus pulled to a stop, we gathered our belongings and checked in.

There was a huge house . The director was already there.

"Hello. I will be the director of these episodes. The cameras will be filming from 7am to 10pm everyday. You will be given missions throughout this week and when you complete the mission, you will be given a gift, a gift which you can give away to anyone of your choice. There is a twist however, when you receive a mission and succeed, it will be kept a secret. So, you can choose to get a present for yourself, or you could buy a gift for someone else, and it will be from not you, but anonymous. Any questions?"

"How about food?" JB asked.

"You will have to settle that yourself." he said and left.

No cameramen, no anyone, just us and Got7, under one roof.

This was going to be a long week.

???'s POV

This was going to be fun. I want to get closer to Juhyun. She seems different.

I was going to do anything to get her.

Juhyun's POV

We settled into our individual rooms which were along on whole stretch.

The position was:

Me                                Jinyoung

Yerim                          Bambam

Luna                           Jaebum

Seungwan               Jackson

Elaine                        Mark

Youngjae                  Yugyeom

We settled into our individual rooms first. I dragged my hot pink luggage there and found an envelope on the table. 

I closed the door and locked it. I sat on the edge of the bed and opened the envelope, pulling out the letter within it.

To Juhyun,

Welcome to We Got Married. Within 24hrs, take one of the Got7 members phone and take a selca with it, saving it in his gallery.

No revealing of this mission to anyone. Not even the other girls. This mission is to be completed by yourself.

When you have succeeded, you will be given the choice of a gift.

Good luck.

From the WGM team

I sighed and put the letter away. It was 6.30 now, so I went towards the camera in my room.

"Annyeong. I just came here and I already got my first mission, where I have to take on of the Got7 oppa's phones and take a selca, also I have to make sure its saved in their phone. Aish, how am I supposed to do this?"

Then my phone rang.

It was the WGM director.

"Annyeong Irene. I see you've found your mission. You have until 6.30pm tomorrow."

He hung up.

What was I going to do...

I tucked the letter underneath the pillow and walked out of the room.

The rest were already there.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked them.

"We're ordering some pizza." Yerim said.

"Pizza? We're on the mountains, how long is it going to take?" 

"2 hours." Seungwan said.

"Aish, I'm hungry already." I pouted.

"Awww, Juhyunnie is so cute." Jaebum said.

"I'll get some biscuits from the cupboard." Jinyoung said and he stood up, heading to the kitchen.

When Jinyoung came back with biscuits, we all looked through the list of things we were going to do tomorrow.

9am-12pm Skiing and outdoor fun

12pm-1pm Lunch

1pm-4pm Games (I thought that was childish really)

4pm-6pm Free time

6pm-7pm  Dinner

7pm-10pm Movie in the lounge

10pm Lights out

"I wonder what type of games we're gonna play." Jackson smirked.

"Aish hyung dont think like that." Yugyeom whined.

We broke out laughing. I looked through everything again. When could I steal one of their phones?

And who's phone was I to steal?

We spent the next 2 hours watching TV when the pizza finally came. We sat out the pizza on the table. I liked Hawaiian so I reached out for a piece when someone's hand brushed against mine.

It was Youngjae's. He smiled and blushed, pulling his hand back, allowing me to take my piece first. He really was quiet.

"Kamsahapnida." I thanked him.

He just smiled again.

I could feel someone's hot gaze out mine. I took my piece and just ate silently.

We talked about each other, getting to know each other more. 

"You guys are from America?" Jackson asked.

"Yeah." Me, Elaina and Luna confirmed.

We finished the pizza soon and cleared up. I went back to my room and thought about my mission. It wasnt going to be easy so I decided to start planning. 

I snuck out of my room, everyone was in their rooms, except for Bambam and Yugyeom who were playing video games.

I looked to see that all the members were in their rooms, except Jackson. 

"Oppa, where is Jackson oppa?"

"He just got in the shower." Yugyeom said.

Just? Great. "Ok." I snuck back through the corridor, stopping at the Jackson's room.

I saw his phone lying on the table, after scanning the room. I quickly picked it up and turned it on. He didnt have a password apparently. 

I fixed my hair and took a cute selfie of me doing aegyo. I saved it in his gallery. I took a quick scan through it. There were already a lot of selfies of me inside, mostly from behind the stage updates during our promotion period. I walked towards the camera in his room and showed them the screen of my selca in Jackson's phone."

"Mission success!" I whispered. I set his phone back to its original position and went out, back to my own room.

I finally got that out of my way.

Now, my gift...