•6•

"Let's decide on your group name."

"Oooh! Group name? Yay!" Our little maknae squealed.

"Someone's excited." Sajangnim said. "I was thinking something a little more unique. Nothing with 'pink', 'girls' or 'love'. Something that brings out the dominence and speciality of the group."

"I was thinking Dreamers." Luna said.

"Too girly." I pointed out.

"Players." Yerim said.

"Too..... much." Seungwan said.

"Aha!" I thought of it. The perfect name.

"Red Velvet!"

"OMG THATS PERFECT!" The girls shouted out.

Sajangnim smiled. "That is a very good choice. But one more thing before we settle on the name. What is the significance behind it?"

"Well its simple. Red is to show the powerful side of the group. Velvet is to show the soft and gentle side of it. And Red Velvet sounds really nice too hehe." I explained.

"Wah unnie jjang!" Elaine said.

"Haha very well then. Red Velvet it is." sajangnim approved. "You will have dance practice after lunch with your joined dance mentor, Hyoyeon."

"Hyoyeon? Sonyushidae's Hyoyeon? The queen of dance?" Luna was shocked. 

"Yes, she was the one to suggest it in the first place." sajangnim said.

"We feel honoured." Seungwan said.

"You girls may head for your lunch first." Sajangnim said.

"Er wait for a moment." Seungwan paused.

She glanced at me. Oh right.

"Is there a problem?" Sajangnim asked worriedly.

"Juhyun has something to tell you." Yerim said.

Aish this kid. "Oh yes. Well erm you see. When I was still in USA, my mother used to be very abusive. She would kick me and punch me if I didn't meet her expectations. Just a few weeks ago, she had slashed my arm and my calf."

"Girl you didn't tell us about the calf." Luna said.

Sajangnim was worried. "There are scars, am I right?" I nodded and showed him the scar along my arm.

"That doesn't look too serious. Professional make up artists will be able to fix that up." Sajangnim nodded.

"Thank you sajangnim. We will get going now." Yerim said as we all bowed 90° and exited.

"Hey, unnie." Yerim called.

"Yeah?" I asked her.

"How did you think of the group name?"

"It just came to my mind. I've been dreaming of becoming an idol since young and Red Velvet was always one of the number name choices for me."

"Thats so true." Elaine said.

We entered the cafeteria. The smell of food filled our nostrils.

As the unnies, me and Luna went to buy the bowls of ramen as the younger ones got seats.

"Oh we don't have enough cash, I'll go get some from Elaine." Luna said and hurried to find them.

"Ok. Hurry back!"I shouted after her.

I stood at the counter waiting when all of a sudden I felt scorching hot liquid pour over my shirt.

"Ah!" I yelled in pain as I held my arm.

I looked up only to see the smirking face of Suho.

"Woops, my bad." He chuckled.

I felt tears rising in my eyes. Suddenly, Suho fell back too his body falling to the ground in front of me.

I looked up again. Sehun? Oh dear, if he treated his hyung like that!

"Sehunnie, its ok. Don't do this to your hyung." I whispered.

"HE DID THAT ON PURPOSE!" Sehun yelled.

Suho stood up and grabbed the maknae's collar. "You can't treat your hyung like that!"

Sehun pushed him off. "I won't ever call you hyung again."

After that, Sehun grabbed my hand and led me out.

Sehun's POV

Aish! I hate my hyung! I can't believe he did that on purpose.

I led her to EXO's dorm as she looked around in wonder.

It was a big and spacious dorm I had to say.

She sat on the couch, obviously fighting back tears.

"Stay here. I'll go get the ointment." I said.

I could hear her sobbing from the bathroom as I collected the ointments.

She rubbed her tears away as I sat next to her.

"It's ok, Juhyun. I like you, the rest of the EXO members do." he assured.

"I just... don't know what I did to him!" She wailed.

"I don't know whats up with my hyung, but I will find out." Sehun said.

"Thank you Sehunya~. I will get going now." She said. But before she left, she gave me a hug and kissed me on the cheek.

I blushed, my heart starting to race. Was I falling for her?

Juhyun's POV

Omo! Did I just kiss Sehun? Aish...  that was so foolish of me.

I walked back to the cafeteria. The girls weren't there, so I decided to go back to the dorm.

I sighed and wondered about Suho. He seemed like a nice guy, and his fanservice was just amazing. I didn't do anything to him. I just, didn't understand.

As I was flipping through my luggage, I saw my photo album. It contained pictures of me and my friends, no horrible family.

I looked through the book. Wow, so many pictures of childhood me, Elaine and Luna. Even Joshua and Hoshi, who I heard were to debut soon.

Then when it came to the last page, it showed a torn picture. I took out the two pieces of paper.

I looked. there was me, definitely. But beside me, a boy. He looked familiar. We had our arms around each other's shoulders when I put the pieces together. We were smiling brightly too, at a playground. Wait, I recognised that playground. It was the one outside my middle school in USA! 

Who was this boy, and why exactly did I rip it apart?

After watching some Running Man, I decided to head down to the studio. It was only 1.30 so I was early by 30 minutes.

Aish, those kids, where did they go now? I decided to make the most of my time and practiced my dancing. I turned on the speakers to play a cool, R & B song. There was popping, hip thrusting, body waves and a lot of B-boying

Just as I finished the song, I heard clapping from behind.

Oh, was it Hyoyeon? Or were the girls back maybe?

I turned around.