•3•

He was none other than,

Sehun?

"Annyeonghaseyo! Sehun ibnida!" he smiled.

"Er.. Annyeonghaseyo." I stuttered. I couldn't believe it. I was talking to the one and only maknae of EXO.

"Chanyeol told me to bring you to Kai. He's practicing in the vocal room." Sehun explained.

"Oh. Ok." I said.

"Hey, don't be too uncomfortable, Sehun oppa will do." He giggled. Wow, I never knew boys could giggle.

"But I never called you anything yet." I pouted.

"Aww, so cute." He said and pinched my cheeks. I blushed.

"Someone's shy." he laughed.

Soon, we arrived at the vocal room. Sehun opened the door.

"Kai hyung! She's here!" Sehun shouted. I stepped inside the vocal room. Woah, it was huge! There was equipment everywhere.

"Ah, Juhyun ssi, I've been waiting." A familiar voice said.

Sehun's POV

This girl, Juhyun, she was extremely pretty. Even prettier than Yoona sunbae even! She had a nice voice and a great sense of humour!

She was my ideal type.

Kai's POV

When I heard that Juhyun girl was going to be the trainee under me, I was excited. She was extremely pretty, she was talented too. That means we could spend less time actually training and I could get to know her better.

Juhyun's POV

Oh, Kai. Right, he was my mentor.

"Annyeong Juhyun!" He said warmly

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim." I greeted, trying to be polite.

"Drop the formalities. Just call me Kai oppa." He told me.

"Oh, ok." I smiled.

First thing we did was to practice dance. He told that the most important part of dance, was to be free and not to care if you fall or not. It actually made a lot of sense. I was afraid to dance to Boombayah because I was afraid I would slip. But I realised that if I believed and wasn't afraid, I could do it.

"That's so true! Who did you learn this from?" I asked in wonder.

"Taemin hyung. He's a great dancer, better than me." He said humbly.

We did a lot of freestyle dancing and danced to some other songs. He danced to Ring Ding Dong which was amazing, the popping moves were really cool.

I danced to Boombayah, not letting myself be afraid and pulled off the chorus perfectly.

Kai clapped really hard after that song as I collapsed to the floor.

"Woo. That was intensive." I said.

"Yeah, let's head out for lunch before we go for vocal practice. Kaja." He reached out his hand and pulled me upwards.

As we walked into the cafeteria, I saw the whole EXO sitting at one table.

(A/N ok imma #ot12 stan but I wanted to make this as easy as possible to write so I made it with the nine remaining members)

"Wait, it's ok if you sit with us right?" Kai asked after looking at my worried face.

"Oh you have no idea. I'm secretly fangirling inside." I admitted.

He burst out laughing and all the EXO members looked over at us.