•7•

I turned around.

Suho?

What did he want? I was still younger, I couldn't disrespect him.

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim." I greeted him and was about to go drink some water when he said, "You know, you can dance, I think I may have made a mistake."

"Just one mistake? Because the soup pouring thing wasn't nice too." I snapped.

"Yah, I'm your senior. Where's the respect."

I rolled my eyes at that. " I'm not going to respect someone who doesn't respect me back in the first place."

"Now thats not very nice. I'm your sunbae." Suho said matter-of-factly. I hated that. Couldn't he just leae me alone now? He should just leave, I didn't feel like talking to him, after what he did.

"Hey,so who's your bias in EXO?" He walked around the room and asked curiously.

"In real life or on stage?" I asked back at him.

He paused in his step in front of the bench i was sitting on. "Both." He finally said,like he knew what was coming.

"In real life, Kai, Sehun and Chanyeol oppa." I said first. Suho frowned, like he was expecting me to say his name. Why would I anyways, he was so cold and mean towards me.

"How about on stage?" he asked.

I hesitated before finally saying," You."

He smirked at that. "Well-"

"Before you start complimenting yourself and me beating you up, you might want to get out. Plus this is for SM rookies anyways."

"Yah, I'm your sunbae-"

"So what, I dont wish to see your face here. Bye." I said as I pushed him out of the room.

"YAH!" He shouted.

"Annyeong." I said with a smile.

With that, I slammed the door in his face.

Suho's POV

I hate that girl even more now. I wanted to get to know her better, but she just shut me out? I guess she hasn't changed over the years.

Juhyun's POV

We were deciding the theme for our debut song. The five of us were in a circle on the floor. The girls apparently had went shopping without me. The battery on my phone had died, so they couldn't contact me.

Hey, but they still bought stuff for me. (Tq Elaine<3) hehe. A snapback, which I loved so much (Luna knows me so well), and a grey sweater with the words "bad vibes" printed on top. Seungwan and our little maknae Yerim picked it out for me, as if we already knew me my entire life, because I absolutely loved it. Plus it was my size. I loved them so much.

"I want our debut song to be different!" Yerim said. She was full of cheer, as always.

"Yeah, SM has been known for different style of debuts." Seungwan pointed out thoughtfully. She was definitely more mature than me.

"Many groups debut with badass or cute, innocent concepts. Let's do something... in between." Luna suggested.

"How about a song about happiness? That's will definitely be new to the kpop world. Plus, it will show off our endless bright energy and cheer our fans up!" Elaine said.

"Wah! Daebak! I love that idea." I agreed with Elaine.

"We should try to think of a beat." Seungwan said.